About the role
As On-Trade IT Service Manager, you are the global End-to-End owner of defining, delivering and supporting the IT Commercial Solutions, for the Bacardi On-Trade Programs working in close collaboration with Business Owners and other stakeholders.
The candidate is joining the Global IT Commercial Team, with different solution managers already in place, and is expected to own aspects of IT Strategy, Program Management, Business Partner Management, Solution Management and ensuring successful operations of solutions within the On-Trade scope.
Program background & scope:
- Within Bacardi, the business is often segregated between the on-trade and off-trade channels. Typically, outlets where Bacardi is consumed on-site eg bars, restaurants, hotels, etc are classified as On-Trade.
- Within the On-Trade channel, Bacardi has invested in key business solutions and are embarking on defining and rolling out a global backend with appropriate flexibility in the front end.
- The focus personas are typically the Bar, Bar Owner, Bar Tender, Advocates, Salesreps and Sales Managers.
- Within the current Bacardi landscape, there is a desire to integrate existing solutions suchas the Sales Force Automation (SFA), Contract Management, Customer Loyalty, Advocacy & Ambassador`s platform, Menu Printing, Event Management and ultimately reporting.
- Legacy tools need to be supported through transformation period for both On and Off Trade.
As On-Trade Service Manager, you are expected to develop and deliver the strategies, roadmap, projects and communication plans to maximize value, adoption and satisfaction of the solution(s). Expected activities where the successful candidate will participate, or own, include:
- Facilitate executive alignment on IT solution strategy which delivers the overall business strategy
- Driving change across the organization in combination with other stakeholders
- Design and Implement key practices in support of the program
- Selecting and modernizing platforms that drive agility
- Innovating with emerging technologies
With the Solution Managers and Project Managers, you own the design, build, and delivery of the solution(s), for initial implementations as well as on going enhancements requests, with scope and priorities aligned with the business. From a support standpoint, you own incident management for your solution with the IT Operations team.
Through business partners, you are in touch with the markets, working closely with the Business Process Owners (BPOs) and Business process Leaders (BPLs), to identify and understand specific needs. You are responsible for gathering and translating business requirements into functional specifications of solutions. You also act as a consultant and provide support on process definition, organization design, and change management, as ultimately, the On-Trade program will be a success if all 3 pillars: People, Process, Technology are delivered together.
In this position, you will report to the Director Level and become part of the Extended IT Leadership Team.
Key accountabilities and responsibilities
Collaborate with Internal Sponsors to define and align the strategy for future tools for the On-Trade program.
Establish and manage the global On-Trade program from an IT Delivery perspective by participating in Program Governance and driving Project Exection across different workstreams (IT areas of responsibility).
Ensure build and delivery of solutions to the markets, as per agreed program plan.
Engage and coordinate with external vendors for the different aspects of the deliveries.
End-to-end management of your solution(s)
Plan, Build and Run your solution(s) with Solution Managers, Vendors and IT Operations.
Align scope and improvement plans with business stakeholders.
Ensure that business process and change management are delivered consistently with new solutions.
Governs IT security, compliance and IT audits for your solution.
Business Partner Management, and IT organization engagement
Manage communication and alignment with stakeholders, both in and outside IT.
Develop your network, internally and externally.
Create lasting beneficial relationships with strategic external partners.
Meet or drive down budget allocated to the program and to the change/enhancement requests of the solution(s).
Be an IT inspiring leader
Coach, mentor, provide constructive feedback and develop the IT organization around you.
Both Internal and External Parties
Level of Communication:
Influence (effect change)
Innovation: Identify, develop, and make improvements to new ideas, techniques, procedures, services, or products:
Modify - adapt or enhance quality or value
Measures of success
- Strategies and programs defined and aligned
- Projects delivered on Time, Cost, Scope, with Quality
- Client satisfaction
- User satisfaction
- Business value created
- Solution support / Operation measures: # incidents and SLA
Critical experiences for success
To be successful in this role you will have/be:
- High energy, engaging and be a multi-level communicator
- Experience with driving and coaching strategic change on enterprise level
- Academic degree in business marketing or information technology with an expert knowledge of digital technologies 10+ years in Commercial Execution IT solution experience with exposure to two or more solutions in the areas of SFA, CRM, Menu Printing, Customer Engagement, eCommerce
- Fluent spoken and written English (additional languages are an advantage)
- Proven track record in implementing digital transformation initiatives in a multinational company as well as new digital channels and digital tools
- Strong people skills and work well in a complex matrix organization
- High learning agility, proactive mindset and strong leadership qualities
- Strong program and project management skills
- English written and oral communication skills.
- Hands-on and execution attitude with ability to drive change and make things happen.
- Experience in leading or participating in matrix teams
- A proven track record of successful implementing enterprise level (disruptive) technology
- Deep understanding and hands-on experience with Agile methodologies
- Innovative skill set and mindset: trying out and creating new things, spearheading change
The following experiences are recommended:
- Experience in beverage industry and / or FMCG industry
- Assignment or experience in Commercial function
- Experience working within a service digital agency or a marketing oriented highly digitally agile company preferred e.g. CPG/financial services/retail/FMCG/media company
- Experience working with both an in-house Digital Factory and external agencies to deliver high value solutions in an Agile manner
- International experience in digital marketing a plus
Our ways of working
Our family legacy has positively influenced our ways of working and has shaped the values to which our employees aspire. We're caring, like a family, and not only internally, but also in the wider communities in which we operate. This is demonstrated by our commitment to both act responsibly and promote the choice to drink responsibly. We trust one another, and through that trust are able to forge strong teams and networks that empower our matrix organization structure. We're passionate, reflecting our Latin heritage, and this means that we commit more than just time to our work: we commit energy, heart and soul. We are dedicated to being a role model in our industry, and we approach everything we do with Integrity First. Together, our values help us create what we're most proud of: our True Heart and Winning Spirit - both in our home markets and across the world.