About the role
Manage the day to day relationship for key customers (Coop, Nisa & Costcutter) within the Managed Convenience Business Area. Accountable for the customer(s), £NSV and £GP delivery. Responsible for negotiating the commercial terms and driving the performance of brands in customer:
- Create the Joint Business Plan (JBP) to protect and develop business with customers
- Develop and nurture customer relationships across cross operations, marketing and commercial functions.
- Activate BBFB brands within the customer using Bacardi Sales Way levers.
- Provision of clear up to date inputs to key business processes e.g. monthly KVD (Key Values Driver) updates, annual Bottom Up Plan creation
This role will be home based with frequent travel to Winchester and London, and travel to key customers.
Key accountabilities and responsibilities
- Delivery of budgeted £NSV and £GP targets with the defined customer (s)
- Deliver BBFB brand value market shares target within the customer.
- Ensure marketing activities are synchronized and properly activated by customers
- Ensure Demand Forecasting is accurately provided to Supply Chain department and reviewed on a monthly basis
- Ensure accuracy and maintenance of key business processes e.g. monthly KVD (Key Values Driver) updates, annual Bottom Up Plan creation to build budget next FY
- Creation and maintenance of JBP with key customers in order to ensure that key targets are achieved at customers (volumes, values targets)
- Executing Bacardi Sales Way targets (distribution, visibility, etc) with customer, aligned with Business KPIs.
- Ensure New Product Development targets by customer are delivered on time and quality
- Share and steal best practices across channels and customers
- Sustaining day to day of relationships across customer departments
- Ensure that all sales processes and tools are followed and compliant to standard
Measures of success
Delivering, owning and enhancing:
- Performance vs. budget and key initiatives
- Accurate and clear forecasting, Bottom Up Planning and channel communications
- Developing and delivering customer terms to growth value / volume and distribution YOY
- Executing a robust contact strategy internally and externally to deliver joint business value
- Aligning plans and activity to complement other channels within BBFB
- Analyzing customer data and conducting regular customer business reviews and actions
- Achieve quarterly Sales Variable Pay and Annual KPIs
- Active Personal Development Plan
Critical experiences for success
Minimum of 3 years commercial experience in sales and/or marketing.
Track record of customer development and cross functional working.
Understanding of the Off Trade Channel and role that this position plays within BBFB winning in the Off Trade
Our ways of working
Our family legacy has positively influenced our ways of working and has shaped the values to which our employees aspire. We're caring, like a family, and not only internally, but also in the wider communities in which we operate. This is demonstrated by our commitment to both act responsibly and promote the choice to drink responsibly. We trust one another, and through that trust are able to forge strong teams and networks that empower our matrix organization structure. We're passionate, reflecting our Latin heritage, and this means that we commit more than just time to our work: we commit energy, heart and soul. We are dedicated to being a role model in our industry, and we approach everything we do with Integrity First. Together, our values help us create what we're most proud of: our True Heart and Winning Spirit - both in our home markets and across the world.