About the role
Produce content and creative assets that communicate the versatility and authenticity of Grey Goose to educate, engage & inspire consumers via videos, photos, graphics & social platforms.
Key accountabilities and responsibilities
- Develop best-in-class creative content for Grey Goose Digital and Social channels.
- Conceptualize and produce social media content including videos, photography, GIFS, and Live content as needed per campaign.
- Can work as a one-person team or part of a larger scale production to create award winning content.
- Manage workflow of multiple creative projects and timelines.
- Collaborate with broader Grey Goose Marketing team to develop impactful content that integrates brand messaging across multiple consumer touch points - digital platforms and social channels, video, mobile and voice platforms.
- Supports the creation of templates, frameworks and toolkits that allow for localization of assets & onboarding of global production partners.
- Manage delivery of all assets: retouching, routing all assets for internal approval, final edits, posting to internal/external asset management, and delivering to teams for use.
- Can direct, shoot, and lead a crew for regular cocktail, product and lifestyle photography/videography sessions.
- Can travel to events to shoot lifestyle and event-related assets
- Lead, evolve and inspire the visual language of Grey Goose online by translating the brand ID into compelling stories & visual experiences.
- Lead and inspire creative agencies, provide strategic thought leadership, collaborate with cross functional teams including media, insights, activation and agencies, lead the creative development and production process, and manage agency budgets and expenses.
Production: Act as our internal Executive Producer to scope, manage, and coordinate all digital photo/video shoots, production calendars, and talent.
Budget Management: Plan and manage the digital content budgets in accordance with the overall strategic marketing plan.
Measurement and Insight: Translate content performance and consumer insights into actionable content marketing strategies.
Innovation: Understands industry trends and innovation and brings digital thought leadership to the marketing organization to evaluate opportunities within the digital and social space.
Coordination of the Grey Goose Spirits Editorial Calendar:
- Works collaboratively with Social Media Brand Manager to understand business objectives and deliver a content plan to meet social community needs.
- Manages internal requests for specific content development.
- Coordinates creative talent and agency assignments.
- Maintains live coverage assignments/schedule.
- Lead monthly content brainstorm session, manage production schedule accordingly.
Measures of success
- This position will require leadership capabilities and the right person will feel empowered creatively communicate to consumers and make critical decisions on behalf of the brand.
- The right candidate is capable of managing multiple timelines, vendors, and high-priority projects at once.
- This role will have daily interactions with senior stakeholders and requires strategic capabilities, a creative eye and point of view, strong ability to influence and drive decision making, curiosity for the overall content landscape and industry trends, and exceptional collaboration.
Critical experiences for success
- Minimum 3 years experience as a shooter and editor working on social and marketing content is a must. Prefer proven experience on vocal consumer brands.
- A reel with brilliant visuals and strong narrative ability is a must. Strong preference for experience in lifestyle, luxury and/or alcoholic beverages.
- Informed on technology, trends and partners in the digital space.
- Bachelor's degree preferred in graphic design, advertising/marketing, journalism or new media
- Ability to shoot, edit, manipulate photography and creative elements. Selected candidates will be asked to show examples of work.
- Must have active accounts across key social media sites including, and not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Tumblr, etc. (You will be asked to provide access to accounts you have established and maintained.)
- Knowledge of HTML code and digital graphic design.
- Unquenchable curiosity and passion for social media and community building online.
- A connector with a passion for building partnerships and relationships.
- A strong sense of style and knack for discovering trends.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to think, plan and execute resourcefully, across multiple tasks.
- A sense of humor and ability to work in fast-paced environment.
- Strategic thinker and collaborative leader with the ability to manage small to large project teams, influence others and make sound decisions.
- Proficient analytical and problem solving orientation with clear examples of using data actively for target setting, measurement, ROI analysis and recommendations.
- Emotional and cultural maturity with ability to work internationally, push for results, embrace change and quickly pivot when needed to drive results.
- Open-minded individual with flexible, open operating style, and a natural consultative approach who gains the trust and respect of individuals at all levels.
Our ways of working
Our family legacy has positively influenced our ways of working and has shaped the values to which our employees aspire. We're caring, like a family, and not only internally, but also in the wider communities in which we operate. This is demonstrated by our commitment to both act responsibly and promote the choice to drink responsibly. We trust one another, and through that trust are able to forge strong teams and networks that empower our matrix organization structure. We're passionate, reflecting our Latin heritage, and this means that we commit more than just time to our work: we commit energy, heart and soul. We are dedicated to being a role model in our industry, and we approach everything we do with Integrity First. Together, our values help us create what we're most proud of: our True Heart and Winning Spirit - both in our home markets and across the world.