About the role
Responsible for the full administrative and commercial support for a number of assigned MPO customers in London. To deliver versus an annual new business target, sourcing and winning non BBFB contracted MPO groups.
Key accountabilities and responsibilities
- Full P&L responsibility for defined customer (s)
- Contribute to the delivery of budgeted £NSV and £GP targets with the defined customer (s)
- Identify and win profitable new business v budgeted targets.
- Gain majority share of drinks menus and other in-outlet activity.
- Support Account management including administrative coordination of account-related activities both internally and externally; Accurately enter all conditions of customers in the system.
- Contact person for the customer; independently resolving day to day operational questions and issues;
- Work closely with other functions such as FSF, Operations, Sales Planning, Finance and Marketing to ensure the best possible delivery against agreed Bacardi Sales KPIs and targets.
- Identify and capture tactical goals that will step change performance and share.
- Provide clarity and simplicity in managing customer agreements; Excellent activation of key Marketing activity
- Analyse and process promotional activities & budgets, incorporating ROI analysis
- Gain listings for NPD & incubation brands.
- Provide input for development of jointly agreed customer account plans; by prioritising investments and evaluating programs.
- Monitor and administer promotional budgets, detect deviations for the assigned customers & ensure that agreed TI is being spent appropriately.
Measures of success
Measures of Success
Critical experiences for success
To be successful in this role you will have/be:
Entry level to 3 years of commercial experience in selling and/or marketing. On trade experience preferred, MPO experience ideal as is a strong track record in delivering v stretching new business targets.
Our ways of working
Our family legacy has positively influenced our ways of working and has shaped the values to which our employees aspire. We're caring, like a family, and not only internally, but also in the wider communities in which we operate. This is demonstrated by our commitment to both act responsibly and promote the choice to drink responsibly. We trust one another, and through that trust are able to forge strong teams and networks that empower our matrix organization structure. We're passionate, reflecting our Latin heritage, and this means that we commit more than just time to our work: we commit energy, heart and soul. We are dedicated to being a role model in our industry, and we approach everything we do with Integrity First. Together, our values help us create what we're most proud of: our True Heart and Winning Spirit - both in our home markets and across the world.