About the role
Establish Digital Eco-system and lead overall digital/social strategy, assist Marketing director to formulate E-Commerce annual plan and drive EC team to deliver business target. Be in charge of managing, developing, facilitating, and implementing daily digital/social activities.
Key accountabilities and responsibilities
- Lead social Media agencies coordination and strategy
- Manage all communications from the Social Media agency to match the tone and style of Bacardi and its respective brands
- Coordinate Social Media agencies to balance and complete both sales promotions and social media objectives
- Cultural Events/PR
- Plan and create creative holistic PR campaigns to achieve Digital PR campaign initiatives
- Plan supporting campaigns that link Traditional Marketing campaigns to the Bacardi's E-Com and Social Media strategy
- Working with the SM agency to bring up a cultural calendar in accordance with Global and Local guidelines
- Formulate overall digital ecosystem, weave digital/search/social/E-Comm altogether seamless
- Be in charge of digital/search plan and execution
- Manage and tracking annual budget plan
- Explore and lead all digital activation with media and partners
- Tracking and update industry best practice
- Assist Marketing Director to formulate overall E-Comm strategy
- Lead and drive E-Comm team to deliver annual business target
- Synergize E-Comm plan with brand plans and social platforms
Measures of success
Measures of Success
Critical experiences for success
- University Degree holder.
- At least 8-10 years of Key Accounts management experience serving Multinational clients.
- At least 5 years experience on Social Media Account Management experiences.
- Proven track records and experience working in China market.
- Self-motivated, competitive and strong communication skills to achieve objectives.
- Works on and solve problems coming out from time to time.
- Ability to operate and make decisions in complex environment.
- Fluent in both of spoken and written English and Native Mandarin.
- Excellent communication, presentation, sales, negotiation and influencing skills.
- Effective at time management.
Our ways of working
Our family legacy has positively influenced our ways of working and has shaped the values to which our employees aspire. We're caring, like a family, and not only internally, but also in the wider communities in which we operate. This is demonstrated by our commitment to both act responsibly and promote the choice to drink responsibly. We trust one another, and through that trust are able to forge strong teams and networks that empower our matrix organization structure. We're passionate, reflecting our Latin heritage, and this means that we commit more than just time to our work: we commit energy, heart and soul. We are dedicated to being a role model in our industry, and we approach everything we do with Integrity First. Together, our values help us create what we're most proud of: our True Heart and Winning Spirit - both in our home markets and across the world.