About the role
Responsible for the full administrative and commercial support for a number of assigned MPO customers with head offices in the North West of the UK
Key accountabilities and responsibilities
- Contribute to the delivery of budgeted £NSV and £GP growth targets with the defined customer base
- Deliver v challenging new business £NSV and £GP targets
- Gain majority share of drinks menus and other in-outlet activity.
- Support Account management including administrative coordination of account-related activities both internally and externally; Accurately enter all condition of customers in the system.
- Proactive support to the assigned Customer Manager in commercial and administrative activities for the assigned accounts; including the input of the Key Values Drivers to accurately measure performance
- Contact person for the customer; independently resolving day to day operational questions and issues
- Working closely with other functions such as FSF, Operations, Sales Planning, Finance and Marketing to ensure the best possible delivery against agreed Bacardi Sales KPIs and targets
- Identify and capture tactical goals that will step change performance and On Trade market share
- Provide clarity and simplicity in managing customer agreements; Excellent activation of key Marketing activity
- Analysis and processing of promotional activities & budgets, incorporating ROI analysis
- Implement NPD into the market.
- Provide input for development of account plans; brand plans in prioritizing investments and evaluating programs.
- Monitor and administer promotional budgets, detect deviations for the assigned customers/channels
- Produce strong P&Ls for all indirect accounts
Measures of success
Measures of Success
Critical experiences for success
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years commercial sales experience
- National account experience
- Experience of working with accounts & building effective relationships
- Effective use of networking and strong inter-personal skills
- Strong ability to think outside the box and look for creative solutions
- Numerical reasoning and analytical skills
- Strong ability to forecast and accurately and an attention to detail
- Commercial acumen - Demonstrate ability to use data to create commercial arguments
- Confident and skilled presenter, influencer and negotiator.
Our ways of working
Our family legacy has positively influenced our ways of working and has shaped the values to which our employees aspire. We're caring, like a family, and not only internally, but also in the wider communities in which we operate. This is demonstrated by our commitment to both act responsibly and promote the choice to drink responsibly. We trust one another, and through that trust are able to forge strong teams and networks that empower our matrix organization structure. We're passionate, reflecting our Latin heritage, and this means that we commit more than just time to our work: we commit energy, heart and soul. We are dedicated to being a role model in our industry, and we approach everything we do with Integrity First. Together, our values help us create what we're most proud of: our True Heart and Winning Spirit - both in our home markets and across the world.