About the role
We desire a storyteller, someone who can confidently build and execute a digital agenda for the Grey Goose brand while engaging the commercial partners, spirits drinkers, influencers and fellow employees required to bring the vision to life. This results-driven marketer will lead the execution of a digital transformation journey by implementing best-in-class digital practices, guiding all social and mobile operations and growing the organization's capability to transform innovation into competitive advantage.
Through leadership of the Grey Goose vodka digital experience - social, web, content, search, display, domain optimization, tech platforms and eCRM - the Sr. Director of Digital & Social Marketing will serve as a key partner to the Grey Goose North America leadership team.
Reporting to the Vice President of Digital Marketing based in Bermuda, the Sr. Director of Digital & Social Marketing will manage and mentor two digital and social marketing managers while leading agency & external resources to deliver brand and business outcomes.
Key accountabilities and responsibilities
Operational Leadership - Mature the digital practice and evolve supporting marketing functions to delight luxury consumers via SEO/SEM, analytics, e-commerce, technology partnerships, innovation (AR, VR, AI, Voice), mobile apps, paid media, design and brand marketing.
Social Media Excellence - Serve as a player/coach in resetting the Grey Goose social strategy, creative and channels while exercising the hands-on duties required to deliver on our goals.
Transformation - Deliver digitally-powered solutions that drive our business forward, beyond just digital marketing. Construct an innovation pipeline that incubates potential big ideas to identify the few that will have a measurable impact on our business. Continue growing our industry and trade advocacy tools.
Program Planning - Author creative and media briefs that produce original, innovative multi-media content. Oversee the execution of detailed campaigns from Bermuda which define program goals, budget, metrics, resources, timelines, deliverables, execution strategies, success measures and contingencies
Collaboration - Proactive and consistent communication, including program check-ins, approvals and postmortem reports outlining quantifiable results, program analysis and recommendations to the Marketing Leadership Team.
Project Management - Manage and monitor the digital and social marketing program portfolio and make recommendations on resource rebalancing as required to ensure program objectives are achieved; communicate progress, results and strategic implications in a timely and effective manner
People Development & Leadership - Coach and mentor the direct digital team and extended agencies/partners to grow capabilities, inspire action, role model effective decision-making and build a climate of testing, learning and doing.
Business Intelligence - Competitively drive the ongoing process of converting insights into action, supported by predictive intelligence, diagnostic insights and encouraging a culture of experimentation. Develop reporting dashboards, forecasts and competitive performance to help all enterprise stakeholders make better decisions based on credible sources of truth. Leverage analytics and listening tools to develop deep customer empathy that informs how we market, target and position products.
Measures of success
- Construct and execute digital marketing plans that drive achievement of Grey Goose commercial targets.
- Excellent delivery of social, content and creative programming that reinforces global brand health metrics: brand awareness, popularity, engagement, advocacy, new consumer adoption and share-of-voice.
- Deliver relevant digital and social brand assets on-time, including video, copy, photography, sites, search campaigns, media launches, etc.
- Grow world class web experiences, including mobile usage, site UX, design, mobile app adoption and emerging innovation.
- Ensure consistent adherence to global brand visual identity and digital best practices.
- Deliver against talent and agency management activities to accelerate the Grey Goose strategy.
- Develops a winning team of internal peers and external production, creative, development and media partners.
- Financial stewardship of global marketing investment in people, programs and channels.
- Consistent, accurate reporting of insights, trends, data and progress against team objectives.
- Achieve the market recognition of the brand as the best-in-class disruptor and envy of the market as a premium, enduring, and highly desired lifestyle icon.
Critical experiences for success
- 5+ years global experience transforming brands for digital business success
- 10+ years digital experience launching, leading and sustaining online strategies. Strong preference for experience in lifestyle, luxury and/or alcoholic beverages.
- 6+ years expert experience with social publishing, monitoring and digital campaign tools (e.g., Spredfast, Sprinklr, Facebook Ads, WordPress, Google AdWords, Twitter Promoted Products, Google Analytics, DNS providers, etc.)
- 3+ years demonstrated proficiency launching mobile and tech platforms across 3rd party providers (e.g., Apple, Amazon, Google, etc.) in addition to familiarity with APIs, UX, UI and the end-to-end design process.
- Demonstrated skill leading the Community Manager function on behalf of enterprise business to drive award-winning social engagement.
- Informed on technology, trends and partners in the digital space, with a refined understanding of how to implement change in a global organization.
- Experience translating customer insights and key learnings into compelling creative experiences such as promotions, events, video, applications, websites, etc.
- Comfortable creating, presenting and executing annual marketing plans. Strong prioritization and time management skills, and ability to manage multiple projects and priorities.
- Strategic thinker and collaborative leader with the ability to manage small to large project teams, influence others and make sound decisions.
- Proficient analytical and problem solving orientation with clear examples of using data actively for target setting, measurement, ROI analysis and recommendations
- Emotional and cultural maturity with ability to work internationally, push for results, embrace change and quickly pivot when needed to drive results.
- Open-minded individual with flexible, open operating style, and a natural consultative approach who gains the trust and respect of individuals at all levels.
- Experience managing global people, agencies and executive stakeholders for effective decision-making and peer management.
- Has led or actively participated in a digital transformation and possesses domain expertise in online, social, content and community development
- Excellent interpersonal communication, relationship building, teamwork, and project management skills
- Excellent budget management skills
- Innovator with the ability to influence management at all levels and desire to assume more responsibilities over time
- Bachelor's degree required
Our ways of working
Our family legacy has positively influenced our ways of working and has shaped the values to which our employees aspire. We're caring, like a family, and not only internally, but also in the wider communities in which we operate. This is demonstrated by our commitment to both act responsibly and promote the choice to drink responsibly. We trust one another, and through that trust are able to forge strong teams and networks that empower our matrix organization structure. We're passionate, reflecting our Latin heritage, and this means that we commit more than just time to our work: we commit energy, heart and soul. We are dedicated to being a role model in our industry, and we approach everything we do with Integrity First. Together, our values help us create what we're most proud of: our True Heart and Winning Spirit - both in our home markets and across the world.