Job Description :
Building the legend of our fascinating premium drinks portfolio by inspiring, motivating and educating customers. Our global priority brand portfolio consists of Smirnoff, Johnnie Walker, Guinness, Baileys, J&B, Captain Morgan, Tanqueray and many more. Diageo trades in approximately 180 markets and employs over 35,000 talented people around the world. The word Diageo comes from the Latin for day (dia) and the Greek for world (geo). Our great range of brands and geographic spread means that people can celebrate with our products at every occasion no matter where they are in the world. This is why 'celebrating life every day, everywhere' is at the core of what we do.
In this role are responsible for bringing to life our brands in restaurants, as our consumers are looking for drinks that enhance their dining experience and spirits can be just that for the pre- or post-meal order. Think about a perfectly served Tanqueray & tonic as an aperitif or a Baileys over ice as a digestive to round off the meal. Adding a drink pre- and post-meal enhances the occasion for the consumer from start to finish as well as it brings a revenue opportunity for the outlet as well as for DIAGEO.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Lead our "with food" activation programme in key European influencer cities.
- Educating outlets on the opportunities of spirits pre- and post-meal including profit potential, how to teach their staff to inspire their consumers and to serve the perfect serve again and again.
- Help identify key "influencer" food outlets and build strong partnerships through relationships with all key stakeholders in outlet e.g. owner, manager, bartender, chef etc.
- Work with outlets to brilliantly execute our in outlet "with food" growth drivers in line with "Food" segmented Execution Standards and within available budget.
- Influence the whole path to purchase through working with digital commerce team, partner with and guide outlets to improve their digital / social media foot print. Execute activities that drive consideration and consumption of spirits in food occasions along the full consumer path to purchase.
- Gather feedback and evaluation on performance of growth drivers and propositions, form part of the Europe "Food" execution team and provide insight and input to help optimize our tools and plans going forward.
- Share challenges and best practice with peer "Food" sales representatives to help overcome issues and maximize opportunity.
You will be part of the Northern Europe cluster (Benelux and Nordics) and will report to the On Trade Field Sales Manager. For us, it is not about years of experience, but about having the right attitude!
- Proven in building multi-point relationships with outlets and delivering brilliant execution of our priority Execution Standards
- Knowledgeable, credible, consultative and highly commercial approach, strong On Trade experience
- Experience in and strong understanding of how to improve digital / social media footprint of outlets
- Operational On Trade experience, ideally in food led outlets is an advantage
- Comfortable working within a fast-paced organization
- Solution oriented thinker and an excellent communicator - both verbal and written
- Fluency in Dutch & English
This is an amazing opportunity to enter our business and build a great career within Diageo as a global company! You will learn how our business operates and quickly get a good understanding of our customer and consumer needs. Do you hold yourself to the highest standard with real accountability for results? Then let's talk!
Worker Type :
Fixed Term Contract (Fixed Term)
Additional Locations :
Job Posting Start Date :