About the role:
At the heart of our dynamic global growth is a simple belief: nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career.
That's why we dream big. Why we look to the future, not the past. Why we value talent over title. And why we hire people that can be better than ourselves.
At AB InBev you'll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. In return, we'll reward your achievements.
The opportunity is here. Make it yours!
Reporting Senior Specialist Export
As a senior reporting specialist you will play key role in providing visibility over process performance to Management and supply chain operational teams.
In order to show final figures you will get in contact with people across other zones. On daily basis you will be analyzing the data coming from the different sources, you will identify the points of potential improvements, give prognosis of the future performance, prepare various reports on demand and maintain our databases.
In Reporting team you will master your analytical skills, advance your Excel and have the chance to build macros, get familiar with Access and SAP.
YOUR MAIN DUTIES
- Create daily, weekly and monthly set of reports, distribute them according to agreed timelines and data quality
- Build strong relationship with various stakeholders to collect data on time
- Drive standardization across different reports, zones to ensure one truth of data
- Develop new reports or adjustments according to business request
- Looks constantly for improvement of data quality, reports and systems.
- Maintain SOP documentation up to date
About the candidate:
YOUR GENERAL SKILLS
- Strong analytical, detail oriented and problem solving skills.
- Able to work with large set of data from various systems and able to consolidate
- Flexibility, resilience and stress resistance
- Dynamic, fast learning and result oriented
- Ability to work in an International/multicultural environment
YOUR WORK EXPERIENCE
- 1 year work experience with MS Office on daily basis
- 2-3 year work experience in Logistics/Performance Reporting or basic logistics background is advantage
YOUR LANGUAGE SKILLS
- Fluency in English
- Spanish, Portuguese or other language is a plus
YOUR EDUCATION LEVEL / TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Education level: Graduate degree
- Technical skills: Previous experience with SAP/ERP (advanced level). Advanced MS office - Excel ( Pivot, VLOOKUP, IF, SumIF and other formulas, charts etc.), PowerPoint, O365. Visual Basis and database management is an advantage