About the role:
At the heart of our dynamic global growth is a simple belief: nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career.
That's why we dream big. Why we look to the future, not the past. Why we value talent over title. And why we hire people that can be better than ourselves.
At AB InBev you'll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. In return, we'll reward your achievements.
The opportunity is here. Make it yours!
Tax Manager Nordics
The Tax Manager Nordics is responsible for all direct and indirect taxes of the AB InBev group in the Nordics (Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Finland), both in the area of tax compliance and tax planning. The focus will be on corporate tax, excise duties, VAT and ecotaxes, making direct cooperation with all departments within AB InBev Nordics essential.
- Ensure compliance with tax law (both direct and indirect taxes) for the Nordics group companies, including correct and timely submission of the tax returns.
- Prepare IFRS tax reporting for the Nordics group companies.
- Review and manage Global Compliance Center activities.
- Manage VAT and excise risks for the Nordics group companies and perform checks on logistics flows.
- Manage Transfer Pricing for the Nordics group companies.
- Point of contact for all tax-related questions within the Nordics.
- Monitor tax legislation changes that could have an impact on the Nordics group companies.
- Manage tax audits related to direct and indirect taxes.
About the candidate:
- University degree in Finance or Business Law
- Master's degree in Tax Economics of Tax Law is preferred
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Experience in working in a multi-national environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Hands on/can-do approach
- Required fluent Swedish and English
- Finnish, Danish and Norwegian knowledge is an asset
- IT savvy - Excellent Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills
- Knowledge on SAP is an asset
About the Company
We are AB InBev. Committed to driving growth that leads to better living for more people, in more places. Through brands and experiences that bring people together. Through our dedication to brewing the best beer with the best ingredients. And through our commitment to helping farmers, retailers, entrepreneurs and communities grow. We are building a company to last. Not just for a decade, but for the next 100 years. Through our brands and our investment in communities, we will bring more people together, making our company an integral part of our consumers' lives for generations to come.
Our brewing heritage dates back more than 600 years, spanning continents and generations. From our European roots at the Den Hoorn brewery in Leuven, Belgium; to the pioneering spirit of the Anheuser & Co brewery in St. Louis, US; and the creation of the Castle Brewery in South Africa during the Johannesburg gold rush. Now, with operations in over 50 countries, and our brands sold in over 100, we are truly a world leader, and our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser®, Corona® and Stella Artois®.