About the role:
At the heart of our dynamic global growth is a simple belief: nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career.
That's why we dream big. Why we look to the future, not the past. Why we value talent over title. And why we hire people that can be better than ourselves.
At AB InBev you'll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. In return, we'll reward your achievements.
The opportunity is here. Make it yours!
Category Buyer Technology, EU
As a Buyer you deliver competitive advantage and sustainable value to the business at AB InBev. In this role you will be responsible for sourcing products and services for your assigned category, working closely with your stakeholder to understand their requirement, negotiating purchases, creating and managing supplier contracts and relationships.
- Assigned Category - Technology. This includes hardware, software, telecom and IT consulting.
- Participate in the development of Category Strategy and Sourcing Plans for Europe.
- Execute Category Strategy, Sourcing, Tactics and Contracts - driving the optimal delivery of business requirements at optimal TCO.
- Apply business policies, standards and platforms including the agreed Category and Sourcing Management methodology.
- Provide input on local supply market, demands and forecasts, assess continuously market environment, supply base, and identify major industry trends and threats
- Collaborate with functional budget owners and work closely with the Category Manager and Procurement Center
- Understand and follow global and zone governance - policies and procedures
- Provide information for global/cross-zone sourcing and implement global and zone contracts
- Challenge existing ways of working in order to improve procurement results and efficiency, delivering procurement targets
- Identify, initiate and co-manage value engineering efforts
- Track procurement results of the assigned area of responsibility and translate into reporting structures
- Lead Sourcing Process (Tender, e-Auction, Negotiations) within the framework of the Category and Sourcing Strategy
- Support any procurement specific project (supplier portal, excellence program, etc.)
About the candidate:
- Master degree or equivalent experience
- Fluent in English. Other languages (Russian, Dutch, French, German, Spanish, etc.) are beneficial
- Work experience of 3-4 years with at least 1-2 years in Technology Procurement. This may include one or more of the following: Hardware, Software, IT Professional Services, Consulting, Infrastructure, Applications.
- Commercial, Financial and International work experience are beneficial
- Advanced knowledge of Procurement processes, methods and techniques, including advanced negotiation skills, e-sourcing tools, e-auctions.
- Advanced understanding of the Cost Model, Financial Evaluation and interpretation of supplier's records, their key cost and business drivers.
- Understanding the processes, timelines and constraints for the development and implementation of Sourcing Results and Category Strategy.
- Experience in managing large scale, cross-country projects and programs to improve performance and deliver service. Project-management skills are a plus.
- Works well under pressure and ability to operate independently and with others.
- High level of commercial awareness
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills, verbal and written communication
- Proven negotiation and influencing skills: able to influence business partners and suppliers as well as the ability to be assertive if required to ensure compliance to contracts
- Strong numerical ability, high analytical and organizational skills
- Strategic and conceptual thinking, cross functional thinking
- Ability to develop and maintain effective partnership working across geographic boundaries
- Focus on service delivery and results oriented.
- Team player, self-starter who likes to take the initiative
- Office tools in particular Excel skills and PowerPoint
- Preferably knowledge of SAP, ERP systems
Raise the bar and have fun while you are at it!