About the role:
At the heart of our dynamic global growth is a simple belief: nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career.
That's why we dream big. Why we look to the future, not the past. Why we value talent over title. And why we hire people that can be better than ourselves.
At AB InBev you'll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. In return, we'll reward your achievements.
The opportunity is here. Make it yours!
Transport Planning Specialist EUR
As a transport planner you will have to make sure that truck with the beer will be loaded on time, delivered to the final destination safe and according to the request of the customer. You will closely communicate with the inventory team (about the beer availability, freshness of stock), warehouses and documentation team. You can use your planning and organizational skills, flexibility and stress tolerance. You will have a great opportunity to improve your time management skills, English and other languages depending on the exporting zone. Working with SAP, TMS (Transport management system) and Excel will be your daily routine.
YOUR MAIN DUTIES
- Book transports with carriers (deliveries) and customers (pick-ups)
- Coordinate with loading sites to secure on time loading
- Coordinate any issues ad hoc (out of stock, late truck arrival, long loading times) and requests from your Line Manager
- Maintain steady relationship with stakeholders (procurement department, inventory deployment, breweries)
- Provide input on performance issues with carriers or loading sites
- Cooperation with the international team of Europe and procurement
- Provide visibility on performance of external suppliers
About the candidate:
YOUR GENERAL SKILLS
- Logistics understanding, especially in regards to sense of urgency and prioritization
- Interpersonal skills / Assertiveness & Communication
- General business sense
- Flexibility and resilience
YOUR WORK EXPERIENCE
- Logistics Experience in an ideally FMCG Company for at least 1-2 years
- Experience in Supply chain overall and in Logistics Transport or Warehousing
YOUR LANGUAGE SKILLS
- Fluency in English
- French, German or Dutch is a plus
YOUR EDUCATION LEVEL / TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Education level: Graduate degree
- Technical skills: Microsoft Office (Excel and Power Point) / SAP / System minded