About the role:
At the heart of our dynamic global growth is a simple belief: nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career.
That's why we dream big. Why we look to the future, not the past. Why we value talent over title. And why we hire people that can be better than ourselves.
At AB InBev you'll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. In return, we'll reward your achievements.
The opportunity is here. Make it yours!
ERP Interface Expert Export
Purpose of the Job
As Global Export/Import System Expert will be responsible for handling messaging across zones, troubleshooting of message failure and resolving issues with consultants.
You will handle global messaging and support further development. Function as system ERP expert (Mainframe/Dow/GERP) Expert/SFDC in the BSC Logistics department) and own a deep understanding of the ERP system and all interfaces between all systems.
You will be responsible for helping end users in trouble shooting, be a SPOC towards Accenture/BEC team in case of technical issues and be responsible in the department for system developments/changes and acing as the Expert user for regression testing.
- Support the Global Export/Import BSC Logistics team in ERP and connected processes
- Plan, define and coordinate monitoring of the interface and jobs performance. Distributes the reports on a timely manner and expected quality
- Interface monitoring between SAP and external systems to ensure logistics flow
- Secure Service Level (CDP) by ensuring all interface messages are delivered.
- Help the end users in trouble shooting to ensure messages are flowing between different systems
- SPOC (Single Point of Contact) to Accenture
- Responsible in BSC Logistics for the system developments/changes
- Participate in regression testing as Expert user
- Look for improvement and standardization opportunities in Logistics related to the system, coordinating the implementation
- Train end users, develop their knowledge, keep training materials up to date
- Coordinate the work of Key Users of respective Logistics areas
About the candidate:
Qualifications and Technical competencies required
- University or College degree preferably within computer science, or comparable proven professional experiences
- Knowledge of Order taking/Inventory Deployment/Transport Planning/Transport Administration process
- Previous experience in delivering expert role activities - user support, improvements ideas, documentation building, trainings
- Project Management skills is an advantage
- Experience of working in an ERP or SAP environment
- Previous experience of working in a multi-cultural environment
- High level of service mind-set
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Technical and process oriented
- Able to work on own initiative and prioritize workload effectively
- Fluent in English in reading and writing, knowledge of Spanish will be an advantage