Key Responsibilities include:
* Install & Maintain dispense equipment at the point of purchase across the account base
* Deliver Great Looking Great Tasting (GLGT) Beer in every account
* Upskill the rest of the team in Beer quality
* Drive visibility and availability in bars through increased physical and social media activation
* Deliver our highly regarded and trusted quality accreditation program
These are the qualities/previous experience we are looking for to ensure you will be set up for success as a Quality Executive within the On Trade
* Passion for and personal discipline to work to the Diageo standard of execution
* Passion for the Diageo beer portfolio
* Self motivated and driven to succeed
* Confidence in delivering staff training in outlet to drive brand standards
* Beer Quality/Technical Dispense experience preferred
What's in it for you?
* Attractive package that includes a reward plan for delivering great performance
* True ownership and accountability
* Working for one of the biggest Premium drink companies in the world
* Support to grow and develop your career
If you are ready to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment alongside other talented and driven members of the team, where you will always be learning and growing then we would love to hear from you!
Please note you must demonstrate you have the right to work in the UK, be over 21 years of age and hold a full, clean driving license and proof of driving experience of at least 1 year.