Freedom Brewery was established in 1995 and are the true pioneers of modern craft brewing in the UK. They have recently undergone a transformational rebrand and with unique positioning and a genuinely engaging trade campaign planned for 2019, it will be an exciting time to be involved with the company and help drive growth.
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for driving commercial success, customer relationships and strategic development within the independent on-trade. With high levels of passion and energy you will thrive on having ownership of your specific area, driving sales and distribution, working as part of a team, as well as on your own.
This Business Development role offers an exceptional opportunity for growth within the company, and a strong development plan will be put in place to help you achieve your goals. This role will work closely with the Sales Manager and the rest of the sales team in order to help achieve company and personal targets.
Criteria for the Business Development Manager position.
- Background exposure to working with premium drinks
- Sales experience in either drinks or FMCG – A must
- Demonstrable evidence of success, creativity and commercial acumen
- Strong negotiation, organisation and influencing skills to drive commercial success
- A dynamic approach to sales
• To develop profitable sales within a pre-determined area of London.
• Build relationships with key industry representatives
• Manage and further develop relationships with existing customers.
• Research new business opportunities and gain leads through prospecting accounts on a daily basis.
• Successfully run and execute events within on-trade outlets, creating exceptional experiences building consumer trial and awareness.
• To attend and represent Freedom Brewery at relevant trade and consumer events
• The role is home based. You will be self-motivated and organised, working on your own initiative and managing your diary through effective journey and call planning.
• The role will often require working evenings and weekends.
• Monitor, collate and collect market intelligence to utilise in planning and customer communications.
To do all this it takes a hardworking and tenacious individual with an articulate demeanour and exceptional relationship building skills.
Potential for your future career is unlimited, as your level of responsibility will grow with your own success. This role is very autonomous and highly visible. This exciting role offers the opportunity to be truly accountable for your actions and see the impact of your work on results.