Following an internal move, an opportunity has arisen to join one of our commercial finance business units as Finance Manager - REEMEAT (Russia, Emerging Europe, Middle East, Africa and Turkey). The business unit compromises of the three brands, The Famous Grouse, Naked Grouse and Brugal Rum, and the three commercial regions, Europe, REEMEAT and Dominican Republic.
Reporting to the Finance Director for The Famous Grouse, this role is responsible for ensuring the delivery of high quality analytical and decision support to the REEMEAT Commercial team, and ensuring accurate and reliable management reporting.
The REEMEAT region is the fastest growing commercial region within Edrington, and includes the dynamic and varied markets and regions of Russia, Middle East, Emerging Europe and Africa. As well as representing a key growth region for Edrington's brands, REEMEAT consists of wholly owned and joint venture companies and third party distribution partners. The combination of these factors and associated complexity and dynamics, require highly skilled and knowledgeable finance expertise to support delivery of the business objectives.
Key responsibilities for this position include:
- Providing high quality and relevant financial analysis and decision support to the Commercial Team
- Ensuring that the wider business objectives and requirements are incorporated into analysis and decision making activities. This includes consideration of key financial metrics eg minimum pricing guidelines and product costings, brand objectives, market dynamics, stock allocations, and A&P investment criteria
- Preparation of annual / strategic financial plans and ongoing forecasts which meet stakeholder requirements and enable the Commercial team to plan and track the overall financial delivery
- Effective management and leadership of the REEMEAT Finance team
- Accurate reporting and analysis of A&P investment and overheads by key market and brand
- Effective communication and liaison with key stakeholders
Given the complex nature of the role, consideration will be given to applications which meet the following requirements for the role:
- A professional finance qualification
- Strong financial and management reporting skills
- Sound business b usiness analysis and investment appraisal skills and be a logical problem solver.
- Ability to manage others, possess strong interpersonal skills and have the ability and gravitas to influence key stakeholders
- Natural commercial flair and the ability to work flexibly
- Post qualifying experience within an international business environment, commensurate with the level of this role
- The ability to travel extensively across the regions for prolonged periods
- Recent and relevant experience in working in multi-national Joint Venture operations
- Experience of working in the premium alcohol sector, specifically spirits
- Minimum part qualified through an internationally recognised professional finance qualification (e.g. CIMA, ACCA)
- Fluent Russian speaking, reading and writing would be a distinct advantage
Closing Date for applications - Sunday 28th July 2019
Download Job Profile