At the heart of our dynamic global growth is a simple belief: nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career. That's why we dream big. Why we look to the future, not the past. Why we value talent over title. And why we hire people that can be better than ourselves. At AB InBev you'll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. In return, we'll reward your achievements.
The opportunity is here!
SalesForce Solution Tech lead - Europe
The role will report to the Solutions Transformation Lead and work together with several project managers on new SalesForce & RemedyForce based ticketing tool serving ABI business and IT services.
Research, analyze, propose, design and deliver fit-for-purpose solution architectures across business functions/processes and technical domains - more specifically:
Communication / Collaboration
- Serve as the contact point for all technology shaping requests of project managers. Evaluate & communicate impacts of design decisions (technology selection, ...), assess and recommend infrastructure and technical solutions for upgrades to meet business needs.
- Help project managers to prepare all architectural and operational review boards (ORB/ARB) and lead technical topics of projects on this meetings.
Design Development & Implementation
- lead RFP preparation and support discussion with supplier on new deployments
- Lead all supplier design efforts, utilising cross-functional knowledge (strategy, change management and business process management) for project implementation.
- Challenge suppliers on the approach/ timing/ budget when necessary
- Lead the effort to analyze integrated systems and recommend appropriate hardware, software, and communication links required to support solutions goals and strategy.
- Lead work with business users, enterprise architect and application developers to develop the overall solution architecture;
- Promote & leverage use of solution architecture standards, policies, and procedures across development in projects and programs;
- Review the deliverables throughout the development cycle to ensure quality and traceability to requirements and adherence to all quality management plans and standards.
- Guard the health of the product - ensuring redesign where needed, proper capacity sizing and respecting limits of cloud platforms.
Qualifications & Experience
- Master computer science degree (or equivalent through experience)
- Demonstrable experience in SalesForce project delivery - particularly focused on one or more of the following modules:
- Salesforce Community Cloud
- Salesforce Service Cloud
- BMC's Remedyforce
- Knowledge Management
- Analytics, Dashboards & Reports
- Demonstrable experience in designing custom, complex enterprise solutions across various architecture domains
- Deep knowledge of solution design discipline, processes, concepts and best practices.
- Advanced understanding of IT industry trends, enterprise standards and methodology
- Understanding of solution lifecycle, and usage of agile and waterfall delivery methodologies
- Considered a plus:
- Developer/architect/administrator SalesForce certification
- APEX and/or Java programming languages is a plus
- SAP, mobile applications development, and integration technologies (MuleSoft, SAP PO, ...)
- Strong helicopter view
- Ambitious goal setter & goal getter
- Working with outsourcing models & multi-vendor IT landscape
- Strong planning skills
- Team-player, communicator & influencer
- Great command of written/verbal business English
- Stress resistant
- Strong system aptitude / affinity with technology