About the role
In this role you will be accountable for creating value through driving revenue and developing relationships with on trade customers in the Coast Area + partly Waasland (Oostende/Knokke/Brugge/Waasland) in Belgium. You will create the legacy of Bacardi and drive key decisions that will significantly affect Bacardi's presence in the on trade in Belgium.
- You will be responsible to deliver key targets as determined by the Country sales plan.
- You will develop, and maintain, effective relationships with customers and Key influencers and influence the positioning of Bacardi brands in the On Trade.
- You will be accountable for the implementation of the Commercial plan that delivers against customer programs agreed in the Country Integrated Activity Plan (IAP) specific to the On Trade customers.
- You will drive use of Picture of Success and approach to activate our brands to influence consumers at the point of purchase.
This role is varied and while based in the Brussels office, an extensive percentage of your time will be interacting with the Customers. As a result, you can expect to be travelling extensively to stay connected to all stakeholders.
The role is available for a period of 12 months (replacement). However, afterwards, the role can be extended for another definite or indefinite duration.
Key accountabilities and responsibilities
Deliver results & excellence in execution
· Deliver on predefined key revenue targets
· Deliver on Pictures of Success targets
· Increase distribution of our brands at the outlets;
· Input into the shaping of the channel & portfolio strategy of the On Trade
· Build effective long-term relationships with your Customers & Key influencers
· Acquiring of suitable outlets with (high) potential for the brand;
· Increase visibility through the use of POS materials;
· Ensuring the quality of our drinks;
· Plan and coordinate promotions in On Trade outlets;
· Relentlessy drive a pay for performance based approach with Customers
· Good communication to all stakeholders within Bacardi Belgium.
Develop talent and capability
· Implement standardized Commercial best practices
Measures of success
· Performance: Achieve financial targets, Achieve Pictures of Success targets for Customers in Belgium
· Value share: Drive Value share growth of Bacardi brands
· Commercial scorecard: Achieve goals defined in Commercial Scorecard and Country Capability Action Plan
· Customer: Achieve target customer satisfaction measures
· Employee engagement: Drive sustained improvement in engagement and enablement
Critical experiences for success
To be successful in this role you will have/be:
· Bachelor degree;
· Demonstrable track record of performance in Commercial, First hand field sales experience preferred
- Proficiency in English and Dutch language skills
- Strong negotiation skills
· Full-time available;
· In possession of a driving license;
· Demonstrable affinity with On Trade, Events and / or Promotions;
· Discipline, structures and a good ability to organize your work independently and effective;
· If necessary, you are available and willing to work in the evenings and weekends.
· Experience in the Spirits Industry and/or Beverages is a distinct advantage.
Living our Values and demonstrating high Learning Agility will be fundamental not only for success in this role, but also for potential growth to other roles across Bacardi in the future. We have a clearly defined Leadership Excellence framework, and you will be expected, as a Bacardi team leader, to develop deepening experience and inspire your team in all 6 elements: Focus Externally to Win / Drive Execution & Results / Lead Strategically & Know your Business / Make the Matrix Work / Lead by Example and Develop and Inspire Talent
Our ways of working
Our family legacy has positively influenced our ways of working and has shaped the values to which our employees aspire. We're caring, like a family, and not only internally, but also in the wider communities in which we operate. This is demonstrated by our commitment to both act responsibly and promote the choice to drink responsibly. We trust one another, and through that trust are able to forge strong teams and networks that empower our matrix organization structure. We're passionate, reflecting our Latin heritage, and this means that we commit more than just time to our work: we commit energy, heart and soul. We are dedicated to being a role model in our industry, and we approach everything we do with Integrity First. Together, our values help us create what we're most proud of: our True Heart and Winning Spirit - both in our home markets and across the world.