Job Description :
Purpose of Role:
To provide operations administrative support and the coordination of key HR, compliance and engagement activities for the Stitzel Weller site located in Shively, KY. This role reports to the Site Director.
- Anticipates and prepares materials needed for conferences, correspondence, appointments, meetings, telephone calls, etc.
- Prepares special or one time reports, summaries, or replies to inquiries, selecting relevant information from a variety of sources.
- Handles details of a confidential nature, and performs administrative functions based on understanding of company policy, views and philosophy.
- Co-lead plant engagement initiatives at the site including Brand Passion events, R&R committee and other events; support Leadership Team on Your Voice Survey action plans.
- Responsible for weekly administration of payroll for site team.
- Supports onboarding of new employees
- Site CARM Coordinator
- Purchase to Pay (PtP) Site Lead
- Maintains site records in compliance with Diageo NA Records Retention policy, including but not limited to training and safety documentation.
- Proficient in Entropy, EQMS, Infinity. Inputs data/performance metrics at a frequency defined by the business.
- Maintains Site Shared Folders.
- In partnership with Risk/Quality manager coordinates, communicates and tracks compliance activities across site.
- Maintains and purchases administrative supplies.
- Manages payments to vendors using SAP/COUPA.
- Supports operations team with inventory transactions in SAP.
- Capital Expenditure (CAPEX) Project closeouts
- Amends/updates vendor information with the DBS team.
- Manages office areas and meeting accommodations including supply replenishment with a focus on cost control
- Greets site visitors as first point of contact for inquiries from the public.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Minimum of 3-5 years administrative experience working for multiple managers.
- Proficiency in the use of Windows 07, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, SAP, ADP/E-time and efficiency with the Internet is preferred.
- Must have excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Must be able to multitask in a fast paced work environment.
- Desire to have individual who has interest in project work, managing small projects for the business.
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills to enhance the External & Internal Customer Experience
Worker Type :
Additional Locations :
Job Posting Start Date :