Edrington Americas is seeking a HR Manager to join our team at our Miami office. The HR Manager will lead a broad range of human resources responsibilities, including talent acquisition, employee relations, performance management, career development, compensation, compliance, reward and local employee programs. This opportunity will allow the HR Manager to help driving the Americas HR Strategy throughout the regions she/he oversees, ensuring alignment and cohesion throughout the organization.
The HR Manager will oversee daily HR activities for our teams based in the South, Central and West regions, and will work in close partnership with the HR Director and the rest of the Americas' HR team based in NY as well as our Global HR Team headquartered in Scotland.
Employee Support and day to day HR activities
Oversee the daily operations of HR processes and initiatives for the South, Central and West Divisions population. Act as a day to day resource, partner and support to employees and line managers in the following areas:
- HRIS Management and reporting
- Talent Acquisition
- On-boarding & orientation
- Performance, Talent, Salary review
- Termination, disciplinary
- Local Training and Development
- Payroll support
- Local Communications
Localization of Global initiatives
- Work closely with the HR Director to drive global initiatives for the local regions (i.e., New system implementation, Diversity agenda, OD initiatives, new policies implementation, reward, reporting etc.)
- Support secondment processes for the regions
Employment Legislation, Compliance and Legal Requirements
- Ensure company compliance in all States. Stay up to date on States requirements and take a proactive approach in recommending the application of new regulations as they pertain to federal and state requirements.
- Responsible for understanding and executing compliance of all policies and procedures in Employee Handbook, Ensures HR records are maintained to support HR audit & compliance.
- Supports with immigration processes when needed Knowledge, Skills & Core Competencies Required
- 5 to 7 years of Human Resources Generalist or Manager experience
- Bachelor degree required, Master's in HR preferred
- Strong knowledge and experience in Benefits Management and payroll
- Strong knowledge in Employment Laws and Regulations (National wide), Immigration (visas)
- Ability to analyze complex problems, interpret operational needs and develop solutions
- Is at ease with systems and system implementation, Overall very computer savvy
- Excel super user is a must
- Excellent communication skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- Top tier problem solving, prioritizing and organizational skills
- Experience working for a global company a plus
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Eligible to work in the US
- In this position you should be able to demonstrate the leadership standards (Inspire, Change, Collaborate, Engage and Deliver) within your role on a day-to-day basis
Edrington provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to general legal requirements, Edrington complies with applicable federal, state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.