At the heart of our dynamic global growth is a simple belief: nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career.
That's why we dream big. Why we look to the future, not the past. Why we value talent over title. And why we hire people that can be better than ourselves.
At AB InBev you'll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. In return, we'll reward your achievements.
The opportunity is here!
SAP Master Data Leading Expert Export
The job contains two main areas. The first part is around people Management. Main tasks are: Recruitment, development of your team, execution of people routines and the ABI people cycle, Engagement improvement and other people topics. The second part is around the functional component. Main tasks are: Achieving of Business KPI's and SLA's, Process improvement, automation and standardization of processes, participating in projects, running operational calls and meetings. This position also requires analytical skills. In this position you will learn and develop skills to manage people, you will learn the ABI people and business cycle. You have the chance to improve your communication and presentation skills, working on projects and continuous improvement. You will get regular feedback from your Line Manager on your performance and you have access to trainings. You will work in a multinational environment and with stakeholders around the globe.
YOUR MAIN DUTIES
- Managing Logistics related processes for local, zone and global stakeholders. Overseeing effective functioning of processes to ensure achieving SLAs/KPIs and customer satisfaction
- Active involvement in operational calls and business reviews. Follow up issue solving for escalated items.
- Size of team is 1-3 people. Scope of task is zone, multi zone or global scope, depending on the complexity of the tasks.
- Perform other duties as requested by the direct Line Manager.
- Ensure delivery of business results by meeting or exceeding all contractual service level agreements and managing Logistics expenditures.
- Plan, define, coordinate monitoring, and manage team-level performance against the SLA/KPIs defined target service levels. Periodically review SLAs (both products and its targets) and define together with its supervisors action plans when SLAs are not aligned to agreed service level.
- Identify and ensure implementation of process and system enhancements to continuously improve operations.
- Together with Line Manager optimize the organizational structure, team member recruitment & selection, performance management, salary administration, and other elements of ABI People Cycle.
- Participate and contribute to Projects and coordinate those with the rest of the Teams. Drive improvement initiatives for cost savings and efficiencies.
- Ensure all team member training and development needs are met. Oversee team assignments, workload, training, Engagement, overall performance and assume responsibility for the quality of intra-department work.
YOUR GENERAL SKILLS
- Analytical, detail oriented and problem solving skills.
- Interpersonal skills / Assertiveness, Leadership and Negotiation skills
- Flexibility, resilience and stress resistance
- Dynamic, fast learning and result oriented
- Understanding of export logistics processes is a plus
YOUR WORK EXPERIENCE
- 2-3 years of Experience in an FMCG Company. Good knowledge of MS Office (Excel) and database systems
- Proven team leading skills. Following up on the performance of teams, directly and through supervisors.
- Experience with SAP is a plus. Experience managing key performance indicators.
YOUR LANGUAGE SKILLS
- Fluent English in speaking, reading and writing.
- Spanish, Portuguese or other language is a plus or mandatory in case of job need
YOUR EDUCATION LEVEL / TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Education level: Graduate degree
- Technical skills: Previous experience with SAP/ERP . Advanced MS office - Excel (charts/ pivot tables/Vlookup etc.), Powerpoint, Access