At the heart of our dynamic global growth is a simple belief: nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career.
That's why we dream big. Why we look to the future, not the past. Why we value talent over title. And why we hire people that can be better than ourselves.
At AB InBev you'll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. In return, we'll reward your achievements.
The opportunity is here!
- As an EDI partner manage all the EDI initiatives with existing business partners & implementations with new partners, guiding teams on EDI initiatives
- Ongoing maintenance and support on daily basis
- Responsible for analyzing and providing specifications used for enhancements and extensions in EDI applications, interfaces, and mappings
- Understand the business processes (esp. sales order fulfillment, invoicing process)
- Coordinate all EDI testing, implementations.
- Serves as the primary link between the business and any data-trading partners · Work in a quick changing environment
- Ability to work in SAP, external IDOC application
- Build and maintain strong relationships with the Business based
- Prioritizing workload in order to ensure daily targets are achieved
Qualifications and Technical competencies required
- A degree in business/ information technology / computer information systems / system engineer or related disciplines
- Advanced experience with working in an SAP environment preferred
- Able to work on own initiative and prioritize workload effectively
- Able to coordinate many different tasks/projects at the same time
- Problem solve planning and leading of the issue resolving
- Computer skills (MS Office Expert user (VBA as an advantage)
- Advanced experience with ERP/ERO/ERA/SAP environment
- EDI experience as advantage
- Fluent English in speaking, reading and writing
- 2nd language is an advantage - German / French / Dutch