At the heart of our dynamic global growth is a simple belief: nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career.
That's why we dream big. Why we look to the future, not the past. Why we value talent over title. And why we hire people that can be better than ourselves.
At AB InBev you'll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. In return, we'll reward your achievements.
The opportunity is here!
Business Development Representative Bristol / Cardiff
This role is responsible for aggressively growing AB InBev's business in the most influential, high end bars/restaurants/clubs around Bristol and Cardiff. This will be achieved through developing relationships, growing networks and being a true Brand Ambassador for AB InBev. This role requires a passion for beer and an ability to bring a rigorous Sales approach in a dynamic and creative urban environment with often highly sophisticated & entrepreneurial customers to deliver both organic and incremental volume and cash.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for growing distribution, volume, profitability and brand experience within a portfolio of High End Urban (on trade) accounts
- Develop a deep knowledge base related to brewing process, beer types and styles, handling, tasting, serving in order to develop our brands, and enhance consumer and customer experience on premise
- Ownership of annual individual customer planning, promotional evaluation and customer sell-back,
- Territory spend and budget management
- Build strong business relationships with key customers and consumer groups
- Work with the Brand and Trade Marketing teams to deliver trade activations (parties, live music, etc)
- Constant delivery of superior on premise experiences
- Execution of call cycle and administrative duties (routine management)
- Maintain a current and accurate knowledge of products within the category
- Build and evolve a comprehensive network with other sales professionals in the wider AB InBev business
- Represent AB InBev and its portfolio of preium brands in a professional manner at all times
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- University Degree or equivalent preferred for advancement opportunities
- Passion for Beer and Food Industry - experience in the hospitality industry (eg bar work, waiter/waitress experience) is preferred
- Analytical skills, strong business acumen
- Strong organization skills with the ability to prioritize and work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent relationship building and follow-up skills
- Very enthusiastic & motivated to make a difference
- Driven, ambitious and resilient
- Computer proficiency and aptitude, specifically with Excel and Powerpoint
- Flexible with irregular working hours to be present during key period on premise (including some evenings and weekends)
- This role is Field Based role so a current UK Driving License is required