At the heart of our dynamic global growth is a simple belief: nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career.
That's why we dream big. Why we look to the future, not the past. Why we value talent over title. And why we hire people that can be better than ourselves.
At AB InBev you'll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. In return, we'll reward your achievements.
The opportunity is here!
Service Desk Agent
Purpose of the Job
The Service Desk Agent Role is an active first point of contact for internal customers seeking technical assistance over the phone, email, chat or via Self Service requests.
The job holder performs remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques, available knowledge management sources, relevant questions and if required also deep dive analysis.
The job holder is required to build case competency across multiple technical areas, mostly workplace (Windows, Virtual Desktop, peripheral technologies), within out application landscape, as well as other core IT areas, such as network, voice, video, collaboration and printing. This is to enable and deliver a competent, fast and useful assistance to internal customers, either resolving the case or being able to advise how to solve the case.
The job holder is expected to come with a high level of curiosity to learn various technology areas, combined with a customer service experience mindset to deliver a high customer satisfaction service.
The Service Desk agent will be part of a multi language team with a diverse technology background and area of expertise for individual agents.
- Work in a quick changing environment
- Work in an IT Organization that has been outsourced to 3 rd party vendors to a large extent.
- Work in an IT Organization with high number of legacy solutions
- Daily interaction within a virtual organization spread across Europe, India and other off-shore locations.
Key contacts: (internal - external)
- Internal: Employees across all seniority levels, Solutions Service Managers & Performance Managers;
- BU Solutions Managers & IT Operations Manager
- External: Infrastructure and Application Service Providers (including, but not limited: Capgemini,
- Accenture, Orange, Infosys, Lexmark)
- First point of contact for all customers in need for technical assistance
- Identify and apply the best solution based on issue and details
- Perform remote troubleshooting or walk the customer through the problem solving process
- Perform 1 st line resolution on priority before case re-direction to other teams
- Direct cases that can not be resolved directly to correct next level of support teams
- Translate technical information correctly to customers, whereas maintaining accurate information on
- details for other IT teams
- Recording of information, events, problems, etc in the resp. resolution logs
- Identify and suggest possible improvements or automations on procedures
Qualifications and Technical competencies required
- University degree level or equal by experience or alternative education in Information Technology
- Experience as a help desk technician or other customer support role
- Very good ability to understand computer systems, mobile devices and other technology products
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues
- Experience in working in a multi-national environment
- Work in a multi-cultural environment
- High level of service mindset
- Customer centric mindset
- Can do attitude
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Good communication skills incl. ability to build and maintain constructive work relationships with all stakeholders
- Technical and process oriented
- Ownership and result oriented
- Work independently
- Team player
- Knowledge on ITIL standards and methods, ITIL certification is a plus
- Ability to absorb and retain information quickly
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Fluent English in speaking, reading and writing
- Fluent French or German in speaking, reading and writing
- Knowledge on additional Western European languages (Dutch, German, Italian, Spanish) is a plus