At the heart of our dynamic global growth is a simple belief: nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career.
That's why we dream big. Why we look to the future, not the past. Why we value talent over title. And why we hire people that can be better than ourselves.
At AB InBev you'll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. In return, we'll reward your achievements.
The opportunity is here!
Contract Management Senior Specialist
PURPOSE OF ROLE
The function is responsible for the day-to-day support of the Contract Management (On Trade) Solution based on Salesforce.com and the related projects & trainings, within focus on the countries Belgium and France. This position will need to focus on 'ad hoc' requests, small projects & country specifics/ country alignment next to repetitive and standard tasks. This position will be responsible for country settings creating & modifications and the overall system maintenance.
KEY TASKS AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- First contact point of the local organization (Sales, Revenue Management, Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A), Trade marketing, TechSales, others) for any non-standard questions, related to the CM functionality.
- Make sure the end-users can use CM at all times in the right way. In case of issues, you are first level support for the Sales teams and are the SPOC to the Key Users of the other stakeholderareas. You make the link with the AB-Inbev system support organization (eg. Helpdesk, support teams, ...): follow-up, validation & coordination of proposed solution by the DevOps Team. For this, knowledge of the local language is required.
- Owner of the "Local Incident Backlog", where you propose the prioritization in alignment with the DevOps team (in weekly meetings) to the CM Expert.
- Take part of projects, that create new or improve existing functionality, executed by the DevOps team. You participate in the design & implementation & are responsible for testing & training of the processes, relevant for the countries in scope.
- Own the Local Checklist for required system setup updates, which need to be requested mostly by the stakeholders. You ensure, that they deliver the update and perform basic system setup activities, like P&L settings (GTO-tax, VILC,..) and Product Sets, data loads, ... , which don't require intervention of DevOps. You will do the full setup incl. analysis & structuring of the info.
- You are responsible for setting up localized training material & giving training to end-users based on identified requirements.
- Ensure the achievement of business objectives through the support and implementation of the business processes in line with Excellence Program guidelines
- CM sustainability and constant improvement
- Quickly changing and dynamic environment with multiple stakeholders in country, zone and BSC operations
- Geographical accountability: France & Belgium
- Direct reports: n/a
- User base: 150+ users
- CM overall performance, system availability
- Related functional teams (in country, zone and ZCCs)
- Related functional Directors and Mancom (in country, zone and ZCCs)
- Sales, Commercial, Solution functions
- SFDC implementation partners, SFDC support partners in case not covered by DevOps team
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS
- Experience in Salesforce.com is a clear advantage
- Ability to work very accurately & independently
- Advanced skills in using MS Office, ERP, Salesforce platforms
- Experience in working in a multi-national environment
- Experience in BSC environment is an advantage
- Identifies opportunities for process efficiencies
- Provokes AS-IS processes underlying the solutions under investigation/replacement/deployment
- Follow-up on adoption of new Solution & Processes
- Languages: French & English (fluent for both: ability to clearly address various levels of management and handle problematic situations in writing and in oral). Knowledge (even basic) of Dutch is an advantage.
- Education: Business degree (BA) or Technical degree
- Min2- 3 years experience in the functional area and/or project management related to the functional area
- Ambassador of the company's principles and culture
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Has common sense and straight forward approach
- Excellent team player, able to develop strong relationships with colleagues and peers
- Able to work on own initiative and prioritize workload effectively
- Ability to build productive working relationships across functional areas (IT, BSC, Business)
- Ability to cope with continuous change and support implementation of change
- Initiative , decisiveness and drive to succeed
- Well Spoken to interact with multiple stakeholders and make recommendations to sales teams and directors
- Effective communicator, to the point
- Customer oriented work standards/approach - Our consumers come first
- Mobility: 15% of time spent travelling- Project Management