At the heart of our dynamic global growth is a simple belief: nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career.
That's why we dream big. Why we look to the future, not the past. Why we value talent over title. And why we hire people that can be better than ourselves.
At AB InBev you'll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. In return, we'll reward your achievements.
The opportunity is here!
Inventory Deployment Sr. Specialist FRIT
- Ensure stock levels in the French warehouses are on the right level to fulfill the customer orders.
YOUR MAIN DUTIES
- Monitor stock levels in the French market
- Analyze the need of products produced in other plants according to forecast and replenishment planning
- Solve ad hoc issues with stock availability
- Decide from which location orders will be sourced
- Flag risks on stock age
- Align on solutions with breweries in case of high stock levels
- Attend routine meetings with supply and commercial teams to discuss stock issues
- Escalate potential out of stocks
YOUR GENERAL SKILLS
- Analytical skills and attention to detail / Reliability / Punctuality
- Interpersonal skills / Assertiveness & Communication
- Creative mindset
- Team player
YOUR WORK EXPERIENCE
- Experience in Supply chain and in Logistics is welcome, but position is also suitable for fresh graduates without prior experience
- The analytical and interpersonal skills will be the true key to success
YOUR LANGUAGE SKILLS
- Fluency in English and French
- Netherlands, Italian or Spanish is a plus
YOUR EDUCATION LEVEL / TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Education leve: Graduate degree
- Technical skills: Microsoft Office (Excel and Power Point) / SAP