At Brown-Forman, we enrich the experience of life, in our own way, by responsibly building beverage alcohol brands that thrive and endure for generations. Brown-Forman is one of the largest merican-owned spirits and wine companies and among the top 10 largest global spirits companies. By expertly combining five behaviors (Be Curious, Be Courageous, Be Collaborative, Be Creative, Be a Champion) with our vision and purpose, we seek to create an enduring and growing Brown-Forman UK.
Reporting to the Head of On Trade, this is a leading position within the on-trade function of Brown-Forman UK, responsible for developing the Route to Market channel strategy and delivering on key performance indicators including managing distribution volume, pricing strategy, brand education, visibility and promotions for the B-F portfolio within the On Trade.
Working with the Sales Leadership team, you will define sales, distribution, promotion goals and commercial strategies for wholesalers such as Conviviality for B-F UK; including analysis of sales, distribution and promotion performance, implementation and evaluation of trade and consumer promotion activities.
● Manage and develop a team of NAM’s through strong leadership, establishing an effective culture and driving business results
● Develop and execute the on trade channel strategy, communicating the channel’s vision and providing strategic input
● Build and manage effective relationships with key stakeholders to deliver growth and business development across the RTM channel
● Develop the Commercial & Strategic Plans to deliver KPI's, annual plans and business strategy
● Deliver business analytics and insights to monitor consumer trends and competitor activity to feed into the business plans and adjust where appropriate
The successful candidate will be educated to degree level in Business, Marketing or a related area/or have relevant experience and have extensive leadership experience working with FMCG branded products in sales positions within the RTM channel. Previous experience working in wine/spirits or luxury FMCG industries is preferable.
What we offer:
Total Rewards at Brown-Forman is designed to engage our people to ensure our sustainable and profitable growth for generations to come. As a premium spirits company, we offer premium and equitable pay & bonus for individual and company performance.
We offer a range of premium benefits that reflect our company values and meet the needs of our diverse workforce. In Brown-Forman UK, some highlights of the competitive benefits we offer include, but not limited to are medical/dental insurance, flexible-working options, product allowance and gym membership; along with global career opportunities.