An old VW van, a few euros in your pocket, and a desire for independence. That’s all it takes to get started.
With even the best of studies having to come to an end eventually, in 2002 the friends Mirco and Lorenz found themselves faced with one question: Where to next with the meaning of life? The answer: To wherever you yourself like it most - your fave café, pub, or straight to the beach. They decided they wanted a kola - but rather a cultural asset - never bottled in plastic. No sooner said than done, a recipe was developed - not too sweet, and with lotsnlots of caffeine, to get them through those long nights. Add a black & white label of their faces, beer bottles, and a name as hanseatically honest as its liberal-minded hometown. Please meet: fritz.
We have since grown by a number of spritzers and lemonades, while our glass bottles remain small and all contents naturally free of additives.
And so the journey continues. Off to those going through life with their eyes wide open. Because fortune favors the awake.
Based in PARIS we are looking for you to start at the next possible date as an
International Expansion Manager (m/f/d) – Western Europe
what are you expected to do?
– independently and strategically analyze and evaluate the sales territory, amongst others in regards to distributors, product range, prices and competition
– identification of and negotiation with distributors who have their own brand-affine sales force as well as the logistic means for goods management and bottling
– take responsibility for the strategic focus and operational implementation of the overall marketing strategy in the sales territory and various countries/regions
– extension of the new business and identification of capabilities for growth in cooperation with distributors of various focus countries and cities
– definition and monitoring of targets and their degrees of achievement as well as independent deduction and instruction for measures of action
– leading of annual review discussions with distributors as well as development of growth plans and annual plans
– development of local activation and sales plans in cooperation with distributors
– managing the p&l of the region/countries, including decisions in the interest of the business and evaluation of measures in regards to financial sustainability, based on facts
– on-site training and inspiration of foreign distributors and field service managers
– consideration of all parties involved in the value and experience chain of fritz-kola: from distributors to shoppers up to consumers
– act as a mediator to the caffeine foreign minister and coordination with other fritz departments
– development of sales planning and forecasts in cooperation with distributors
which assets should you bring along?
– successfully finished commercial job training and/or graduate degree in a relevant field of studies
– several years of well-founded experience working with external business partners
– very good project management skills
– safe handling of MS Office
– business fluent spoken and written English and French; knowledge of the German language is an advantage
– distinctive understanding of brands and sales
– negotiating skills (always on eye level) as well as assertiveness and implementation strength
– strategical and conceptional intellectual capacity as well as high analytical competence and affinity for numbers
– entrepreneurial, proactive and customer-oriented working method
– distinctive self-motivation and confident appearance
– high willingness to travel (75 %)
– home office in Paris
what are we offering?
– we are a fast-growing company
– creative and motivated teamwork
– the possibility to make a difference and grow with us
– short ways of decision and flat hierarchies
– a safe workplace in a family-influenced company
– extensive development opportunities, supported by our internal talent factory
– vacation and holiday bonuses as well as other corporate additional benefits
– fritz is an equal opportunity workplace and committed to diversity, equity and inclusion
you want to join us?
Please send us your convincing and complete application as a PDF via the link in the job posting, including your availability and expected salary. Please take care to send us your complete application (cover letter, CV, relevant certificates).