Our client is an international drinks business with an exciting portfolio of premium spirits brands. This dynamic and vibrant business continues to grow rapidly in the UK drinks market. In order to facilitate continued growth and maintain strong relationships across Route market On Trade, wholesalers and RTM Brewers we require a Key Account Manager for London.
Armed with a superb portfolio and working in the most exciting trade environment in the drinks market you will drive sales through direct commercial negotiation, relationship development and tailored marketing activity. These positions will suit dynamic and energetic individuals wanting to forge a career in premium beverages. High levels of tenacity, enthusiasm and passion together with an understanding of commercial planning and negotiation are required.
You will take responsibility for your area and work towards building long-lasting, fruitful relationships with your customers. This role is a superb development opportunity for Account Managers, BDEs or existing KAMs to hone their skills in readiness for more senior Commercial Management.
Candidates will demonstrate a good understanding of the sales environment and provide an organised, passionate and focused approach to work. Applications are welcomed from across the sales arena including drinks and FMCG. Ideally, candidates will be of graduate calibre.
Candidates from the alcohol sectors of beer, wine and spirits are advantageous but overall we are looking for dynamic salespeople with a true desire to grow business and grow their careers.
- Strong exposure to working with leading drinks brands.
- Good exposure to direct sales in the On Trade sales.
- Strong organisational skills backed with high levels of energy and a can-do attitude
- Be a passionate individual who strives on building relationships with customers
- A clear ability to work strategically and at the hands-on ground level with large customers
- Good knowledge of the On-trade sector
- Demonstrable evidence of strong negotiation, commercial and strategic planning skills.
In return, a great package and genuine opportunity to propel your career forward whilst working with superb spirits brands is offered.
Candidates must be based and eligible to work in the UK for this opportunity. Please provide your CV (in word format) and current remuneration with your application.