We are Spirit Cartel, a rogue drinks distributor, committed to placing some of the world’s best spirits within bars, clubs, restaurants, wholesales, hotels and speakeasies.
Due to exciting growth plans, we are looking to appoint a Key Account Manager who will be accountable for increasing the distribution volumes of our core brands in existing and new key accounts throughout the region.
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Delivering budgeted sales growth and volumes by brand within group (key) on and off trade accounts as well as wholesalers
- Identify opportunities and develop account plans to deliver new volumes
- Develop accounts with independent retailers
- Identifying trade marketing opportunities and reporting these to the relevant colleagues
- Working effectively with Account Managers both in Spirit Cartel and our sister company, Berkmann Wine Cellars to increase distribution
- Delivering effective training sessions for all brands
Experience, Skillset and Knowledge required:
- A strong understanding of the UK spirits market and current trends in the on / off trade
- Holds effective existing relationships with customers in all channels and has an awareness of opportunities to be explored
- A self-starter who thrives on being given their own space to develop effective business plans including investment models
- An exceptional team player
- Confident at offering solutions
- An outstanding communicator
- Sales experience within the alcohol industry and proven ability to build account plans
- Demonstrate an exceptional level of passion and knowledge for spirits
- Experience of working with wholesalers and / or retailers
- Knowledge of production methods and raw materials involved with spirits
- Cocktail knowledge
- Experience of working with brands as well as customers
This role is 37.5 hours per week (9am – 5.30pm, with 1 hour unpaid break per day, Monday to Friday). Please note that it is expected that the successful candidate will work the hours necessary to fulfil the requirements of the job. In addition, you must be willing to travel locally and nationally if required
10 December 2019. Please note that should any suitable CVs be received whilst the advert is live then individuals will be invited to interview prior to this date.
How to Apply
Please forward your CV to email@example.com
- Receive a competitive salary
- Car allowance
- Company laptop
- Company mobile phone
- Company pension
- 25 days annual leave (rising to 26 days after 5 years’ service and 27 days after 10 years’ service) plus bank holidays
- Discount on some of our products
- Become an integral part of our family business.
Please note that we cannot consider your application if you do not satisfy the required knowledge and experience criteria detailed above.
Due to the high volume of applications we are unable to provide feedback on your application should you not be invited for interview. Should you have not heard from Spirit Cartel within 2 weeks of your application please presume you have not been successful on this occasion.
Please note we will not accept CVs sent from recruitment agencies.