About the role
The Trade Marketing manager ensures excellent executions of our IAPs. Build, maintain and strengthen trade relationships. Manages key wholesalers/distributors in the area.
- Build/maintain/strengthen relationships with key on-trade accounts and distributor/wholesalers
- Drive listing and availability of Bacardi Martini products in the on-trade
- Monitor availability/visibility/execution of initiatives in key off-trade accounts
- Execute visibility of our brands in the on-trade
- Implement agreed IAP (Integrated Activity Plan) including channel strategy
- Manage Partnership contracts
- Generate volume through pouring contracts
- Execute brand promotions/activations
- Event management - planning, execution, and evaluation
- A&P management
- Manage inventories of distributors and wholesalers
Skills and Experience
- Highly Driven
- Strong local / English language skills.
- Ability to communicate at different organization levels.
- Excellent presentation skills with strong interpersonal leadership and Team Management skills.
- Excellent ability to interpret the marketing vision and drive value-adding insights and budget management experience
- Organized and determined persistent person
- Good and effective communication and negotiation skills, leadership who is proactive and a good team player.
- Ability to promote cross-functional effectiveness. Decision making oriented & able to quickly react to changing environment
- Strong believer of value-based performance
We share the passion and entrepreneurial flair of our founder and are guided by our three culture pillars - Fearless, Family and Founders, they inspire our Primos to be the best they can be and drive us forward in all we do. But what does this mean?
· Being Fearless; means adopting an agile mindset, being comfortable trying new things and taking risks. We are empowered to question, challenge and innovate.
· Family; We treat each other, and our communities, like Family. Always.
· Founders; The spirit of entrepreneurship is at the heart of everything we do. We see the business as if it's our own. We do the right thing for the business and we all take accountability for our work.
When you join Bacardi, you become part of our family and gain more than just a job.