About the role
The Imports Coordinator is responsible to ensure the correct import of products and to develop a clear understanding of the business and import cost ensuring delivery of KPI's. Furthermore, manage communication with customs and other local authorities ensuring the accomplishment of rules and requirements for import operation.
- Ensure the logistics of imports in a timely manner, from the collection of merchandise at origin until arrival at the Distribution Center aligned with the logistic cost.
- Management of multimodal operations (maritime, air and land import)
- Negotiation with service providers such as transportation companies, inspection, verification, custody and customs agencies.
- Collaborate closely with the planning and customer service team to provide visibility of the availability of all the products in transit.
- Control and handling Tax Stamps with authorities and internal clients.
- Responsible to answer requirements and provide information to the different government agencies SATs, Customs, etc.
- Manage returns process ensuring all the rejections are received in the ERP system.
- Manage the import traffic force and monitored all stages of import shipments
- Ensure continuous improvements on the KPIs related to the import process, resolution/prevention of queries.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in International Trade, Internacional Business or Business Administration.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in import activities preference in the spirits industry.
- Proficient in MS Office with strong Excel skills.
- SAP experience
- Fluent English
- Very good understanding of supply chain processes.
- Detail-oriented, self-starter, strong organizational skills and good time management and prioritization skills.
- Focus in compliance with policies and procedures
- Proficient in MS Office with strong Excel skills
- Good analytical and reasoning abilities
- SAP & MDG systems experience
We share the passion and entrepreneurial flair of our founder and are guided by our three culture pillars - Fearless, Family and Founders, they inspire our Primos to be the best they can be and drive us forward in all we do. But what does this mean?
· Being Fearless; means adopting an agile mindset, being comfortable trying new things and taking risks. We are empowered to question, challenge and innovate.
· Family; We treat each other, and our communities, like Family. Always.
· Founders; The spirit of entrepreneurship is at the heart of everything we do. We see the business as if it's our own. We do the right thing for the business and we all take accountability for our work.
When you join Bacardi, you become part of our family and gain more than just a job.