About the role
You will manage the day to day relationship with the M&B Pub and Restaurants portfolio, plus the P&L, JBP and customer relationship of a number of key Influencer accounts (The Alchemist, The New World Trading Company, Loungers & NUS).
You will own an extensive contact strategy throughout the UK, with multiple points of contact - working across internal functions and external customers (including RTM Partners) to drive a winning approach across your accounts.
Your time will be split between home, customer and our offices in Winchester and London - we're completely flexible on where you're based and have a flexible working culture.
Develop your career:
You will receive incredible leadership training and coaching, all aimed at giving you a platform to develop your career here at Bacardi. You will have the opportunity to work with some truly inspiring people, amazing brands and drive your aspirations in all manner of ways. Our package for this role includes a highly competitive base salary, car, quarterly bonus, 2 x pension contributions, healthcare and amazing flexible benefits.
- Delivery of budgeted £NSV and £GP targets - driving brand value market share, distribution, activation and synchronized marketing activity.
- Responsible for negotiating the commercial terms and driving the performance of brands - creating strategic and collaborative JBP's to protect and develop business.
- Ownership of full P&L, forecasting, budgeting and key strategic decisions to help shape the Channel.
- Provision of clear up to date inputs to key business processes e.g., forecasting, invoice processing and payment, business trackers, activation plans and annual Bottom-Up Plan creation
- Playing a key role within the On-Trade team, working closely with RTM colleagues for indirect delivery
Skills and Experience
- Broad sales and account management experience, from within the on-trade or route to market channel
- Track record of customer development, cross-functional working and managing complex contact strategies
- Demonstrable track record of performance and delivery (results and achievements)
- You find it easy to understand the needs of others and build those into innovative solutions that delight consumers and customers and deliver sustainable results
- Personal Qualities:
- You love the consumer, and you create strong first impressions and easily build those into great relationships
- You are pro-active, goal-oriented and passionate about delivering results and constantly seek to improve
- Strong analytical, planning and time management skills
- Well-developed communication and presentation skills, with a strong networking and interpersonal approach
- You demonstrate resilience by overcoming challenges and staying calm under pressure
- You demonstrate entrepreneurial thinking, looking for new ways to achieve better results
We share the passion and entrepreneurial flair of our founder and are guided by our three culture pillars - Fearless, Family and Founders, they inspire our Primos to be the best they can be and drive us forward in all we do. But what does this mean?
· Being Fearless; means adopting an agile mindset, being comfortable trying new things and taking risks. We are empowered to question, challenge and innovate.
· Family; We treat each other, and our communities, like Family. Always.
· Founders; The spirit of entrepreneurship is at the heart of everything we do. We see the business as if it's our own. We do the right thing for the business and we all take accountability for our work.
When you join Bacardi, you become part of our family and gain more than just a job.