About the role
As a Senior Brand Manager, you will be accountable for delivering Brand performance targets in your market and driving value creation for our Company.
You will be responsible for planning, in alignment with our Customer Marketing & Sales teams, and the execution of all consumer programs and assets to drive effective, local activation on the brand. Stillhouse is a recently acquired brand and new to the Innovation Brands team, so a start-up mentality and entrepreneurial focus are keys to success in this role.
First and foremost, you are a go-getter letting little stand in your way. You are entrepreneurial minded at heart with a strong background in brand management with a 360-degree strategic view to building new brands having led a variety of different Marketing projects. Innovation experience creating and launching new products is a plus.
WITH OUR CONSUMER AT THE HEART, YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES WILL BE TO:
- Partner with the Consumer Insights team and direct report to define consumer target and strategic path forward
- Partner with Creative Excellence Team to develop brand BVI and ensure communications are aligned to build brand equity
- Provide input to the situation assessment of your Brand in the market, contributing to defining the "Jobs to be Done" each year as part of the annual Integrated Activity Planning (IAP) process
- Deliver robust program plans, building strong assets, with an off-premise focus, to drive brand equity building and commercial success at the local level
- Extend the local Integrated Activity Plan ("IAP") into a robust market brand plan, coordinating with your local Customer Marketing team to deliver maximum impact in-market and deliver annual Brand financial and commercial targets
- Leads the in-market execution and implementation of all consumer-facing elements of the brand plan and provides brand input to Customer Marketing on all shopper-facing activity on the brand
- Works with agencies to ensure that all brand content programs and partnerships developed at local level are activated and commercialized effectively in-market, including ATL & BTL execution of PR, digital and experiential programs and partnering with Customer Marketing on advocacy programs as required
- Accountable for delivery of Brand performance targets in market (revenue, profitability, share, equity) as agreed with the local Finance team and Bacardi Senior Management
- Work with Insights to ensure measurement & evaluation (M&E) plan in place on all brand activities in your market
- Partner with Consumer Insights to actively monitor Brand KPIs and provide guidance on corrective action to achieve agreed objectives
- Manage an A&P budget, as well as supply and demand planning
Skills and Experience
THE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE NEEDED TO CREATE YOUR LEGACY:
- Brand management experience in progressive roles, leading different Marketing projects
- Experience in multiple specialty areas: digital, innovation, experiential, events, media, etc.
- Verbal/written skills at all levels in an organization; ability to generate meaningful presentations
- Drinks and innovation experience is an advantage
- Comprehension of competitive market for brand and Category and how to use available data to develop initiatives to grow the brand
- Remains abreast of legal regulations in the industry for the Country
- Degree and/or professional Marketing qualifications
- Ability to work under pressure and to deal with ambiguity
- Fluent command in English
- Some travel with this role will be expected
- We are looking for people who are globally mobile and aspire to experience different cultures.
We share the passion and entrepreneurial flair of our founder and are guided by our three culture pillars - Fearless, Family and Founders, they inspire our Primos to be the best they can be and drive us forward in all we do. But what does this mean?
· Being Fearless; means adopting an agile mindset, being comfortable trying new things and taking risks. We are empowered to question, challenge and innovate.
· Family; We treat each other, and our communities, like Family. Always.
· Founders; The spirit of entrepreneurship is at the heart of everything we do. We see the business as if it's our own. We do the right thing for the business and we all take accountability for our work.
When you join Bacardi, you become part of our family and gain more than just a job.