About the role
You will take overall responsibility for one of our largest and most strategically important accounts. You will lead a high performing team - developing capability, personal development, customer excellence and internal reputation. You will be at the forefront of shaping categories from the start and leave an amazing legacy as a result.
We have a number of established no1 brands, but also a portfolio ready to disrupt this market - we want you to be at the forefront of shaping categories from the start and leave an amazing legacy as a result.
Your time will be split between home, customer and our offices in Winchester and London - we're completely flexible on where you're based and have a flexible working culture.
Develop your career:
You will receive incredible leadership training and coaching, all aimed at giving you a platform to develop your career here at Bacardi. You will have the opportunity to work with some truly inspiring people, amazing brands and drive your aspirations in all manner of ways. Our package for this role includes a highly competitive base salary, car, quarterly bonus, 2 x pension contributions, healthcare and amazing flexible benefits.
- Lead, inspire and coach the Asda account team
- Lead the creation and implementation of the annual JBP in order to ensure sustainable value growth
- Prepare, implement and monitor of strategic plans with objectives for the Asda account
- Delivery of budgeted Volume, £NSV and £GP targets for Tesco, by working closely with other functions such as Operations, Category Development, Finance, RGM and Marketing
- Responsible for formulating and controlling the key business processes e.g. monthly KVD (Key Values Driver) updates, annual Bottom Up Plan creation to build budget next FY
- Lead the key account demand forecasting internally and externally, to ensure 100% brand availability
- Realising strategic plans, supported by consumer trend insight, customer specific objectives and innovations
- Define, identify and execute growth projects, anticipating changes in the developing market.
- Providing timely and reliable (mostly quantitative) reporting / information on results and developments (market, corporate accounts, competitors etc)
- Coordinate with the brand functions to deliver an activation platform that drives sustainable brand equity
Skills and Experience
- Senior National Account experience within the grocery sector, in a large strategic account
- We encourage broad skills and exposure, so any diversification into other functions would be great
- Team leadership experience, where you can demonstrate capability, high performance and coaching
- A strong ability to forecast accurately and an attention to detail - with core commercially acumen where you're able to demonstrates the use of data to create compelling commercial arguments
- Entrepreneurship and an eye for new opportunities
- Highly developed influencing and negotiating ability
- Good marketing and customer marketing literacy
- Effective use of networking and strong inter-personal skills
Bacardi is an equal opportunity employer that values workforce diversity. Diversity is core to our business: by embedding diversity into all aspects of our culture, we maximize the opportunity to achieve sustainable business success and growth.
We share the passion and entrepreneurial flair of our founder and are guided by our three culture pillars - Fearless, Family and Founders, they inspire our Primos to be the best they can be and drive us forward in all we do. But what does this mean?
· Being Fearless; means adopting an agile mindset, being comfortable trying new things and taking risks. We are empowered to question, challenge and innovate.
· Family; We treat each other, and our communities, like Family. Always.
· Founders; The spirit of entrepreneurship is at the heart of everything we do. We see the business as if it's our own. We do the right thing for the business and we all take accountability for our work.
When you join Bacardi, you become part of our family and gain more than just a job.