About the role
As a Brand Director, you will be accountable for delivering Brand performance targets in your market, and driving value creation for our Company. You will lead all Brand management activities within the North American market and support the VP, Acceleration, with the Global expansion of the D'USSE brand.
You will be responsible for planning, in alignment with your local Customer Marketing & Sales teams, and the execution of all consumer programs and assets to drive effective, local activation on your brand. Finally, as D'USSE is a JV Partnership between Bacardi and another party, you will serve as the primary partner and relationship manager for the Joint Venture.
A dynamic, agile leader who is action oriented and results driven. You can successfully manage multiple projects with various internal and external stakeholders. You understand luxury and culture and like to travel. An experienced senior manager who can successfully direct agencies and influence organizational leaders.
WITH OUR CONSUMER AT THE HEART, YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES WILL BE TO:
- Partner with Consumer Insights to ensure we measure and evaluate the performance of all Brand activities in your market to optimize A&P spend
- Develop the situation assessment of your Brand in the market, defining the "Jobs to be Done" each year as part of the annual Integrated Activity Planning (IAP) process
- Extend the local Integrated Activity Plan ("IAP") into a robust market brand plan, coordinating with your local Customer Marketing team to deliver maximum impact in-market and deliver annual Brand financial and commercial targets
- Lead the in-market delivery of all consumer-facing Brand activities and partner with Customer Marketing on all trade-facing activities, as defined in the IAP, ensuring executional excellence
- Lead Quarterly Business Reviews and be responsible for ongoing business updates and recommendations to the Joint Venture
- Manage an A&P budget, as well as supply and demand planning, for your brand as assigned to you by the Joint Venture
- Manage agency relationships, including PR, digital and activation, to ensure they bring brand programming to life on time and on budget.
- Collaborate with the commercial operations team and lead select innovation projects as recommended by the JV
- Coach a team of direct reports and ensures functional capability development of their team
Skills and Experience
THE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE NEEDED TO CREATE YOUR LEGACY:
- Brand management experience in progressive roles, leading different Marketing projects to build successful brands in the marketplace
- Experience leading and coaching direct reports as well as active stakeholder management
- Experience in multiple specialty areas: digital, innovation, promotions, events, media, etc.
- Verbal/written skills at all levels in an organization; ability to generate meaningful presentations
- Drinks and Luxury Category experience is an advantage, as well as music-based programming
- Experience leading influencer marketing strategy
- Comprehension of competitive market for brand and Category and how to use available data to develop initiatives to grow the brand
- Remains abreast of legal regulations in the industry for the Country
- Degree and/or professional Marketing qualifications
- Ability to work under pressure and to deal with ambiguity
- Fluent command in English
- We are looking for people who are globally mobile and have aspirations to experience different cultures.
We share the passion and entrepreneurial flair of our founder and are guided by our three culture pillars - Fearless, Family and Founders, they inspire our Primos to be the best they can be and drive us forward in all we do. But what does this mean?
· Being Fearless; means adopting an agile mindset, being comfortable trying new things and taking risks. We are empowered to question, challenge and innovate.
· Family; We treat each other, and our communities, like Family. Always.
· Founders; The spirit of entrepreneurship is at the heart of everything we do. We see the business as if it's our own. We do the right thing for the business and we all take accountability for our work.
When you join Bacardi, you become part of our family and gain more than just a job.