About the role
Legal Supervisor (Shanghai)
- Draft/revise/review daily contracts in both English and Chinese from the legal perspective.
- Participate cross-function review of labels and communication materials and offer advice;
- Deal with the corporate governance-related stuff.
- Do translation work for some contracts and legal documents.
- Support small biz projects by providing legal advice,
- Legal watch & study on significant laws relative to the assigned areas;
- Conduct or support legal manager to conduct training on substantial procedures & legal topics;
- Create and follow PO in SAP system for monthly legal service fees from external counsels.
- File the soft copies of historic documents and contracts.
Skills and Experience
- Ability to develop networks internally and externally
- Strong communication and persuasion skills
- Collaborative mindset & attitudes
- fluent English both in oral or written;
- Major in Law with education
- More than 3 years related working experience in an international law firm, famous local law firm, or as an in-house legal counsel in a multinational company;
- Good communication skills and team player mentality.
We share the passion and entrepreneurial flair of our founder and are guided by our three culture pillars - Fearless, Family and Founders, they inspire our Primos to be the best they can be and drive us forward in all we do. But what does this mean?
· Being Fearless; means adopting an agile mindset, being comfortable trying new things and taking risks. We are empowered to question, challenge and innovate.
· Family; We treat each other, and our communities, like Family. Always.
· Founders; The spirit of entrepreneurship is at the heart of everything we do. We see the business as if it's our own. We do the right thing for the business and we all take accountability for our work.
When you join Bacardi, you become part of our family and gain more than just a job.