About the role
As the City Trade Ambassador, you will be the leading expert on the Brand and Category in your city. You will embody and represent the brand image and values externally and internally. You will collaborate closely with the Advocacy Manager and local Sales teams to increase the awareness of our brand with key influencers (e.g. bartenders) in the strategic On Trade channel. Your deep knowledge of the Category, the Brand and the Bacardi heritage along with your ability to communicate and influence people will be key to your success in this role.
- You will be the visible face of the brand in consumer and trade media and will represent the brand at key trade events in Barcelona and cluster.
- You will develop relationships with key stakeholders in the On-Trade channel (i.e. Bartenders and Bar Owners) and influence the positioning of the Bacardi portfolio in Barcelona.
- You will coordinate with the local Advocacy and Sales teams to train all local bartenders in key accounts, drive the AVA in AVQPAP and improve the BSOR and ROS.
- You will lead and execute brand and category training programs for local sales and distributor teams. You will look for opportunities to leverage the brand intrinsics within the trade.
- You will develop an approachable (monthly) feedback with the goal of sharing the insights gained from the trade and brand activations.
- You will continue to leverage our brands within the local trade communities using Advocacy platforms like Patrón Perfectionist and Bacardi Legacy.
You will support our local Sales team in 3 directions:
- You will share guidelines coming from the Advocacy and Brand Team, making sure these guidelines are properly executed and report the results.
- You will receive feedback from the trade and inform the Field Sales Coordinator and Brand team on a monthly bases, or when it is required depending on the importance of the topic.
- You will support the RTM of sales representatives with daily visits to the accounts within their Census.
This role is varied and will require interacting with the sales teams and key channel influencers. As a result, you can
expect to be travelling in Barcelona Area to stay connected to all stakeholders.
Drive results and excellence in execution
- Drive visibility and affinity to the Brand ensuring implementation of advocacy programs agreed in the IAP.
- Embody and represent the brand and its values in key trade/consumer events and shows.
- As an expert on the brands and categories, advise Category and Customer Marketing teams in defining how we show up in the on-trade: Drink Strategy, POS (AVA), etc.
- Support Sales Team delivering NSV and Distribution goals.
- Adapt and deploy Global Brand/Category training programs.
- Train and mentor local bartenders and commercial teams on brand, category, and trends.
Develop talent and capability
- Together with Advocacy and Commercial teams, own and embed the Advocacy capabilities to support the organization's capacity to deliver year on year value growth (NSV & SOM).
- Build a learning organization by creating a "share, steal and reapply" culture that systematically contributes to building a global database of Brand Advocacy best practices.
- Provide category teams with the Brand/category expertise and advice to enable effective commercialization of category strategies and initiatives.
- Ensure the implementation of learning and development plans and sustained learning for everyone in your team.
Create a winning team
- Contribute to a shared sense of purpose across the country team
- Have a deep knowledge of Bacardi history and culture "Family, Founders and Fearless"
- Share the brand imaginary/world to grow internal/external believe.
Innovation: Identify, develop, and make improvements to new ideas, techniques, procedures, services, or products
___Follow - no changes to the original
___Check - make minor changes
__Modify - adapt or enhance quality or value
__Improve - change significantly
Skills and Experience
To be successful in this role you will have/be:
- Experience in internationally recognized top mixology account, preferably as head mixologist or Manager
- Strong communication (public speaking and social media) and influencing skills
- Proven storytelling and improvisation skills
- Proficiency in both Spanish and English language
The following experiences are preferred:
- Experience in Spirits and/or Beverage industry (at a globally relevant brand)
- Brand Ambassador or Sales Representative in the beverage industry
- Brand Manager and/or Customer Marketing
Living our Values and demonstrating high Learning Agility will be fundamental not only for success in this role but also for potential growth to other roles across Bacardi in the future. We have a clearly defined Leadership Excellence framework, and you will be expected, as a senior leader to be a role model of all 6 elements: Focus Externally to Win / Drive Execution & Results / Lead Strategically & Know your Business / Make the Matrix Work / Lead by Example / Develop and Inspire Talent
We share the passion and entrepreneurial flair of our founder and are guided by our three culture pillars - Fearless, Family and Founders, they inspire our Primos to be the best they can be and drive us forward in all we do. But what does this mean?
· Being Fearless; means adopting an agile mindset, being comfortable trying new things and taking risks. We are empowered to question, challenge and innovate.
· Family; We treat each other, and our communities, like Family. Always.
· Founders; The spirit of entrepreneurship is at the heart of everything we do. We see the business as if it's our own. We do the right thing for the business and we all take accountability for our work.
When you join Bacardi, you become part of our family and gain more than just a job.