About the role
As Manager, IT SERVICES, Product Innovation you work on several IT solutions supporting New Product Introduction, more precisely Project workflow tool, packaging and liquid specification tools and master data governance tool. You are the owner of integrating all solutions impacted during new product introduction. You are responsible for gathering and translating business requirements into detailed function specifications and managing requests for changes to the specifications. You assist the business in determining how business requirements are integrated into other processes. You ensure documentation is up to date. You are in touch with the markets - usually working closely with the super-users of your application/solution and you work with our external delivery partners to develop or support our solutions.
This role brings a strong knowledge of current technology and IT capabilities (SAP-MDG, SAP Cloud Platform, ad-hoc Software As A Service), expertise in multiple business areas as well. In this role you are in charge of project definition, cost assessment of projects and integration of various project suppliers and vendors.
At this position, you will report to a Senior Director, IT Global Operation.
WITH OUR END USERS AT THE HEART, YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES WILL BE TO:
- Gather requirements and develop functional specifications
o Deliver solution/application and architecture in order to improve End-to-End integration of Product innovation solutions (from Project Management, to Product Specification, to Artwork Validation and finally up to ERP integration)
o Develop and review design specifications for solutions/applications (SAP Cloud Platform, various Software As A Service solutions, SAP-MDG) to support the business processes (implementation and/or change)
o Ensure assigned project deliverables stay within stated timelines, scope, and costs
o Create and maintain documentation for configuration throughout the system development lifecycle
o Train super users/ end users on established programs
o Provide management with accurate and timely status reports of all projects/scope as assigned
o Work effectively and productively with technical and functional resources
o Guide continuous improvement efforts for the solution, develop business cases, understand your users
- Engage with both Business and IT organization
o Develop your network, internally and externally and leverage it
o Create strong and trusting relationship with your key business partners, super-users and IT colleagues
Skills and Experience
THE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE NEEDED TO CREATE YOUR LEGACY:
- Deep Business Knowledge - Understand the business process design, especially in the area of Product Innovation and Development
- Deep knowledge of your solution technology and integration with other areas
- SAP technical knowledge is preferable
- Experience in creating, modifying specifications and configurations to meet specified requirements
- Experience developing and executing integrated test plans
- Experience managing vendor relationship
- Experience in project management
- Experience/exposure to different markets dynamics/specificities/cultures
- Can communicate technical solutions in a way that can be easily understood by business
- Critical-thinker and possess good data analysis skills
- Able to work individually or as part of a cross functional with the same efficiency
- Proficient in English language
We share the passion and entrepreneurial flair of our founder and are guided by our three culture pillars - Fearless, Family and Founders, they inspire our Primos to be the best they can be and drive us forward in all we do. But what does this mean?
· Being Fearless; means adopting an agile mindset, being comfortable trying new things and taking risks. We are empowered to question, challenge and innovate.
· Family; We treat each other, and our communities, like Family. Always.
· Founders; The spirit of entrepreneurship is at the heart of everything we do. We see the business as if it's our own. We do the right thing for the business and we all take accountability for our work.
When you join Bacardi, you become part of our family and gain more than just a job.