About the role
Input to the development and lead the execution of the global sourcing strategy for secondary packaging category with a total spend of about $45M (Secondary Packaging direct & indirect; Global Secondary Packaging Program for COGS, A&P and GTR).
- Collaborate across OCs and global and across different functions
- Coordinate global and local procurement networks to ensure successful implementation of the sourcing strategies
- Drive supplier performance to secure sourcing and ensure long term business continuity
- Support the roll-out and integrations of key suppliers via the SIP (Supplier Intergation Program) and drive supplier integration with key OCs and supplier to create additional value
- Ensure tiered supply base to leverage structural capabilities to answer our different needs (limited editions to scale)
- Collaborate with Packaging Development group to deliver Value Creation initiatives and Brand Initiatives
- Collaborate with Supply Chain Group to enhance end to end Supply Chain and Busines Continuity Program
- Collaborate with Finance to contribute to the cash acceleration program via the implementation of SCF and PT extensions.
- Collaborate with innovation teams to accelerate time to market and development leadtimes for the category.
- Collaborate with indirect procurement teams to support promotional activities and leverage global supply base
Point of expertise about Bacardi Secondary Packaging Industry
- Enable global sourcing strategies maximizing Bacardi's leverage on a world wide basis.
- Lead the successful implementation of the strategies in all regions of the world.
- Collaborate with other procurement managers across OCs and globally to maximize our sourcing leverage.
- Lead the development and continuous improvement of our internal reporting processes.
- Provide coaching to our OC procurement managers to a successful execution and implementation of your sourcing strategies.
- Meet your Compliance and Procure-to-pay category targets.
- Support assigned project initiatives.
- Define and align category budget targets and continuously update Long Term plan.
- Support Procurement activities; acting as the single point of contact for Bacardi OC's and Bacardi Marketing team to ensure the use of existing platform and Bacardi preferred suppliers.
- Ensure Bacardi transactional activities are timely executed. In case of supply issue, the Global Secondary Packaging Procurement Manager is used as a point of escalation to ensure the suppliers have strong recovery plan in place.
- Own Secondary Packaging Suppliers Relationship plan, deploy and align the SRM plan with Bacardi's Operational centers.
- Input to Supplier Relationship Management strategies for the most critical suppliers and enable execution
- Support the implementation of key SIP initiative with relevant category suppliers
- Maintain and manage relationships with suppliers in order to facilitate business continuity: provide support from global relationship to local team to identify and secure potential risk of Out Of Stock, propose and monitor the action plan implemented to resolve delivery issue, support the quality issue's corrective actions plan, and obtain a quotation in a challenging timing.
- Work with suppliers to ensure full compliance to Bacardi's sourcing policies for direct materials and responsible sourcing objectives
- Develop supply base answering our different needs (limited editions, fast track, large scale volumes,etc.)
- Support to OC Purchasing and indirect market purchasing teams.
- Ensure the appropriate commercial agreement information are understood and implemented.
- Provide coaching to OC procurement managers and to marketing teams to all relevant questions regarding your categories.
- Discuss risk and opportunities on regular basis and feedback to supplier management when relevant
- Stakeholders Engagement
- Ensure good communication with regional and global peers and stakeholders within a matrix organisation including (marketing, key markets, OC Procurement Managers)
Skills and Experience
- Master in Business / Economy or Engineering (specialization in purchasing an asset)
- 3-5 years in a procurement position.
- FMCG background is a plus but no must. Packaging understanding is a plus but no must.
- Ideal profile should have a broad view of the procurement value added activities, including an appetite for Innovation processes and a proven track record of successful implementation sustainable sourcing projects.
- Fluent English
Ability to travel (~20%)
- Capability to develop & implement global category sourcing strategies
- Supplier Relationship Management
- Industry- and Supplier Analysis
- Should cost analytical skills - a strong financial background/understanding is a clear plus
- Maintain and develop process, anticipate consequences, build plans
- MS Office advanced
- Good analytical skills
- Project Management
- SAP (not mandatory)
- Understands how to navigate in a regional-global business environment.
- Drive for results
- Ability to influence key stakeholders
- Strong Communication skills
- Dealing with ambiguity
- Interpersonal savvy
- Political savvy
- Priority setting
Bacardi is an equal opportunity employer that values workforce diversity. Diversity is core to our business: by embedding diversity into all aspects of our culture, we maximize the opportunity to achieve sustainable business success and growth.
We share the passion and entrepreneurial flair of our founder and are guided by our three culture pillars - Fearless, Family and Founders, they inspire our Primos to be the best they can be and drive us forward in all we do. But what does this mean?
· Being Fearless; means adopting an agile mindset, being comfortable trying new things and taking risks. We are empowered to question, challenge and innovate.
· Family; We treat each other, and our communities, like Family. Always.
· Founders; The spirit of entrepreneurship is at the heart of everything we do. We see the business as if it's our own. We do the right thing for the business and we all take accountability for our work.
When you join Bacardi, you become part of our family and gain more than just a job.