***WE ARE CURRENTLY OFFERING A £350* WELCOME BONUS TO ALL NEW BANK STAFF NURSES AT POTTERS BAR CLINIC!***
RMN/RNLD/RGN/CAMHS Staff Nurse at Potters Bar Clinic
Are you a Registered Staff Nurse looking for a new opportunity to work in an organisation that will help to develop you to achieve your goals to become the best you can be?
Your career within Elysium will be enjoyable and rewarding as you develop specialist skills and make a real difference for some of the most vulnerable people in society.
It's a career that you can take pride in and enjoy. It's what delivering great healthcare should feel like.
Application closing date: 7th December 2019
Location: Potters Bar, Hertfordshire
What you will be doing
As a qualified RMN/RGN/RNLD/CAMHS nurse - either with experience or a preceptee - you will ensure young people with mental health conditions receive high-quality care, while also supporting your colleagues and promote good teamwork.
No two days are the same, with plenty to keep you engaged and motivated, but also a good amount of routine.
You will have access to the Elysium Wellbeing team, which is on hand to keep you feeling great; be it a chat, massage or group activities. Who doesn't like a free massage at work?
There are also career development opportunities, with a huge range of courses that will help you grow and succeed. If you have the aspiration, capability and dedication, we can give you the support and opportunities to help you achieve your career goals.
Things that you will have:
* A relevant nursing qualification and registration
* Strong team-working skills
* A high level of self-motivation and a flexible approach
* A positive attitude and be naturally caring and compassionate
* A commitment to high-quality care and to values and evidence-based practice The service operates 24/7. Standard shifts are 12.5 hours a day and you can pick and choose what shifts you work, we can offer this flexibility as this is a 0 hour contract.
Where you will be working
The Potters Bar Clinic is located in a residential area only a one minute drive from the M25 and a short bus ride from Potters Bar Train Station - with a bus stop right outside, making it an easy commute for most.
With two services provided, there is opportunity for variety at Potters Bar, caring for:
* Young people aged 13-18 in a CAMHS Tier 4 low secure environment
* Transitional services for young women aged 18 -25 with personality disorders and acute mental health conditions What you will get
* An hourly rate of up to £18.63
* £350* Welcome Bonus
* Free meals and parking
* Mandatory training
* Wellbeing support and Activities
* Flexible working
* Paid induction
* Transfer to perm in the future (optional)
* Flexible working opportunities There is also a range of other benefits including retail discounts and special offers, car leasing without a credit check, holiday financing and much more.
About your next employer
You will be working for an established, stable and agile company with a unique approach to the delivery of care.
Each and every employee is valued and supported, as everyone has an important role to play in the success of Elysium. It is only with the dedication, passion and hard work from staff that excellent care programs that truly benefit the service users can be delivered.
With a network of over 70 services across England and Wales, providing four services including: Mental Health, Neurological, Learning Disabilities & Autism, Children & Education, there is opportunity for you to grow and move with Elysium.
* In order to qualify for the welcome bonus you must work a minimum of 5 shifts per month, for your first 2 months at Potters Bar Clinic (a minimum of 10 shifts in total over the 2 month period).