Key Account Manager - Craft Beer
Salary: £35,000- £40,000 + Bonus + Travel
An opportunity has arisen with a new brewery that is celebrating the original craft British lager, it has a strong sense of identity, and prides itself on sustainability. Having started to brew within the last two years they have gone from strength to strength and are looking to bolster their sales team.
The opportunity is a Bristol based KAM that will be focusing on raising and increasing the profile of the business throughout the city.
The role will include;
* Achieving new sales growth through relationship building with the On-Trade
* Managing existing account base and increasing sales throughout area
* Being an ambassador of the products and company
* Achieving listings in specialist beer retailers and Off-Trade merchants
* Developing both the brand image and visibility through the London on-Trade
* Being responsible for achieving product activation within key venues
This role will be perfect for someone who has previous sales experience within the drinks industry and has a love for craft beer. Previous account experience with key venues will put you at an advantage as will an in-depth knowledge of beer and brewing. If you are confident this is you then please apply today.