Calling all sales/ customer service assistants with hospitality, waiting, bar work, food service or similar face to face backgrounds for a fast paced sales assistant role in Deansgate, Manchester. Here at Immensus Associates, we know how to create a loyal customer base; every business strives for the customer that keeps coming back so we need motivated people to help us deliver our core services.
Would you like to work as part of a fun team but escape the craziness of working in a front of house role?
Are you tired of working double-shifts and unpredictable hours with no real progression?
Would you like the opportunity to get out out of the office each day, travelling throughout the region?
Would you like to learn new skills, grow professionally... and earn really well for doing it?
If you're nodding your head 'Yes' then these brand new openings in our sales team might be what you are looking for!
This Sales Assistant position allows you to jump into one of the most dynamic and fast-growing marketing and sales companies in Manchester. Similarly to hospitality, we work with customers face to face, speak to a high volume of customers and handle queries and objections daily, so you'll need to be a real people's person, have a big personality and charisma.
What do we offer:
* Invites to meals, networking drinks at some of Manchester's best restaurants and venues
* Exclusive tickets to gigs, concerts, comedy nights, cinema etc
* Fun social activities-bowling, karaoke, ice skating, and more
* Cash incentives
* Travel opportunities
About the role:
The focus of this role is to introduce new customers to our clients' brand and some of the primary responsibilities include:
* Helping customers
* Answering enquiries
* Raising brand awareness
* Processing transactions
* Improving customer experience
* Tailoring promotions
All interactions are done face to face which makes this role ideal for a bubbly, confident individual with a great work ethic and passion for making an impact.
With Christmas just around the corner, we have great reward schemes for those who are competitive and enjoy a challenge.
* Immensus Associates are keen to expand and offer awesome personal and professional development opportunities meaning there could be a management opportunity to those looking to advance further.
* Impeccable work ethic is a must as initial earnings are commission only allowing for uncapped earnings
* Some bar, waiting, customer service, sales, promotional work experience is beneficial but not necessary as we provide in house training and support along with in the field guidance and mentoring.
* All applicants must be over 18 and eligible to work in the UK on a self employed basis. We can offer an unearned trail day before making a final decision.
* You will be required to get to and from our office in Deansgate daily!
Sounds like the perfect fit? Make sure you send us your CV today so that we can get in touch and discuss the role further.