* Category Leading Mixer Drinks Firm - Huge Brand
* Sales Experience Required - Essential
* Award-Winning, Ambitious Company
The Role: The new Business Development Executive will be selling into the on-trade sector in the Newcastle area, dealing with bar managers and owners of pubs, bars, hotels and restaurants. This role is biased towards business development, selling high profile premium brand mixer drink products. Already category market leaders following an incredible market reception and rise of brand identity, this is a truly exciting opportunity.
The Company: Leading their specific market sector, our client is a young and ambitious organisation now recruiting a new Business Development Executive in the North East region as they grow their team. They sell a quality range of mixer drinks and enjoy a £150 million + sales turnover.
Your Career: As this progressive company continues to grow and add more products into their range, their multiple award-winning status will ensure you are in a great position to maximise your career prospects.
For this Business Development Executive position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
* Strong sales skills
* Personable and friendly candidates with great social skills are sought
* Bar Staff / Cocktail Mixologist / Bar Management experience will be looked at
Benefits of this Business Development Executive role:
* Up to £26,250 Base Salary
* + £10,250 Commission
* Fully Expensed Company Car or Allowance
* Laptop, Mobile, Pension, Lunch Allowance, 25 Days Holidays
Location: Newcastle & surround
If you have met a BMS Consultant previously please contact them directly.
BMS Performance Ltd have spent years building strong relationships with leading B2B and FMCG companies. We can introduce to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next sales role.