We are recruiting a National Account Manager for a globally recognized drinks company to operate within the Off-Trade channel looking after some of their key accounts. The business has a prestigious heritage here in the UK and have a strong presence within the On and Off trade sector, establishing themselves as a true 'challenger brand' to the top tier companies. Not only are they highly upmarket, but they also take pride in their employee's development and training, providing an enjoyable experience.
They're now looking for an upward curve National Account Manager to represent the business in some of their largest wholesale and grocery retail customers.
As National Account Manager you will:
* Pick up full P&L responsibility for their key wholesale and grocery customer account base
* Lead the delivery of hitting budgeted levels of profit for your customer through the implementation of robust and creative joint business plan
* Deliver a plan that executes the brand activation plan
* Ensure the appropriate range is available in your customer portfolio on the appropriate brands
* Maximise opportunities for distribution and visibility growth
* Lead the Internal team to achieve desired results in key wholesale and grocery accounts
Do you have the entrepreneurial ability to adapt to a fast pace environment? Do you have the enthusiasm and drive to make an impact within a global business? Are you on the upward curve of your career within sales? If so, this opportunity is a fantastic chance to build on your own future and relish in a globally recognised company based on collaboration and success.
If you have the experience mentioned above and you would like to be considered for this National Account Manager role, please apply below.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive.If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application . For alternative opportunities please visit the workwithsevenwebsite