Title: Senior National Account Manager - Grocery
Salary: Dependent on experience + Attractive Package & Benefits
Location: South East - typically 2 days in office
This multi-national & multi-FMCG brand owner is currently making headlines for all the right reasons! With their continued investment into their brands and people it's no wonder they are currently held in such high regard by their competitors and customers.
Clearly, this food group is not small. In fact, they boast some of the most powerful brands in the food industry. With compelling growth plans, they are now looking to strengthen an already first-class commercial team with the addition of a Senior National Account Manager - Grocery.
As Senior National Account Manager - Grocery you will continually review & develop a specific top 4 grocery multiple customer strategy. The nature of the account means that its strategic importance to our client is huge hence their intent to invest further into it. Should the successful applicant succeed in growing this already £multi-million relationship, the door for fast progression within this large brand owner will definitely be open.
* Take a strategic role with significant P&L responsibility driving the long-term strategy across their category
* Build mutually agreed and beneficial Joint Business Plans with a key grocery customer
* Build a strong customer partnership and implement a full category strategy
* To manage sales investment expenditure to budget, and to shape and challenge promotional plans
* Deliver sales, trade spend and profit targets
To succeed in the Senior National Account Manager - Grocery role you will have:
* Exceptional branded commercial awareness coupled with a proven track record gained within a progressive FMCG environment
* Be able to demonstrate success in FMCG sales (ideally in the grocery channel but not essential)
* Demonstrated impressive business achievements through consumer insight and bringing energy & motivation to your role
* Strong relationship-building skills and are ready to make an impact on strategy and category plans from day one.
Apply for the Senior National Account Manager - Grocery role by quoting reference 7/15524/7
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive.If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application . For alternative opportunities please visit the workwithseven website