Are you currently seeking an exciting new retail role this festive season?
Are you looking to work for an internationally recognised retailer with potential ongoing permanent opportunities?
Looking for a role with a competitive salary , paid weekly?
Flair recruitment would LOVE to hear from you.
We are seeking passionate, engaged and fun sales associates for a worldly renowned luxury coffee retail company this festive season. This role requires fun, dynamic assistants who can deliver a personalised and memorable experience. As a brand representative you must be able to take pride in your work. You will be fast paced and comfortable with customer service as well as being organised and efficient with stock replenishment and deliveries. You will cover all areas of the shop floor and be a valuable asset to the store. Warehouse and stockroom experienced retail professionals encouraged to apply. Barista qualifications are not required.
Main tasks and Duties
* Supporting stores with key delivery days
* Replenishing stock in store
* Acting as a brand ambassador
* Delivering customer service
* Greeting customers and supporting the store team
* Fast paced
* Passionate about retail and customer service
* Strong communication skills
* Organised and efficient
* Work well as an individual
* Team work
* An active listener
* Strong problem solver
* Warehouse and stockroom experienced retail professionals encouraged to apply.
* Retail experience preferred but not essential.
* £85.72 day - based on a 7.5 hour shift - rate includes 12.07% holiday pay
* Work place pension entitlement after qualifying period
* Training and uniform provided for some positions
* Fixed term contract covering the role from 18/11/2019 to 05/01/2020
* Potential extension or perm offer available for the right candidate.
* *Job Type: Ideally to work Full-time - 37.5 hours per week