From a secret recipe to a bold idea and very proud traditions, we build the future. Coca-Cola European Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business in Europe and the world's largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. Across 13 countries, our employees make, sell and distribute the world's most loved drinks brands to more than 300 million people. Some of the brands you will find in our portfolio are Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® and Capri-Sun®.
Leading brands, great people, growth and the reward that comes with it: the raw materials for success are right here. But still, success depends on our skilled management sharing thirst: a thirst for getting more and better from our people and systems, a thirst for pushing limits, and a thirst for the rigour and challenge of a fast moving business
Merchandiser (Grocery). Huddersfield & Halifax
Join one of the world's most recognisable brands as a Grocery Merchandiser within our field sales team. This entry-level position will provide the perfect starting point for a career with Coca-Cola European Partners, enabling you to develop your skills with best in class training and support.
The Day-to-Day Role
Your role will be to increase the visibility and availability of our iconic beverages across Supermarkets within your territory through;
* Checking any store priorities prior to the call
* Signing into the store and introducing yourself to key store contacts.
* Merchandising CCEP products, ensuring stock is out on the shelves and displayed as agreed.
* Making sure any current promotions are full and priced correctly.
* Assembling promotional displays if required (e.g. Point of sale)
* Highlighting any stock issues to key store contacts
* Providing feedback on competitor activity.
* Using your influencing skills to agree additional space and displays of our products.
* At the end of the call, answering question sets about the call on our mobile app.
What We Expect Of You
* Effective communication skills; building rapport with colleagues and in-store contacts as well as influencing customer is essential.
* Meet customer needs with a flexible and proactive approach to problem-solving.
* To use mobile phone apps for inventory and administrative purposes.
* A reasonable level of fitness as manual handling of branded packs is a requirement of the role.
What We Provide
* A 37.5 hour working week
* Competitive salary
* 45 pence per business mile
* Pension & Share plan
* Host of flexible benefits
You Will Need
* Eligibility to work in the UK
Before you apply, have you checked out the Coca-Cola European Partners career inspiration platform? Head over to learn more about life at CCEP or ask a question that might strengthen your application.
If this role is of interest to you please upload a recent copy of your CV and a member of the Talent Acquisition team will be in touch.
We believe that equal opportunities means inclusion, diversity and fair treatment for all.
We aim to make our recruitment process as comfortable and accessible as possible and would appreciate it if you would advise us of any particular requirements, adjustments or requests you may have to help us ensure that your experience is enjoyable.
Location: Huddersfield & Halifax