We're on the search for an experienced, self-starting and driven Brand Manager with a passion for the drinks industry. Someone who has always fancied helping to build a brand rather than just work for one.
You'll be joining an independent drinks company with big ambitions. They'll be launching numerous brands over the next 12 months and as you'll be joining at a formative time, and therefore you'll play a key part in the creation of a portfolio of brands that aim to redefine a growing and exciting category.
You'll be joining a small but dedicated team, meaning there's scope for the right person to make the role (and the team) their own… it's all the excitement of a start-up, but with the benefit of significant funding and impressive assets.
We're on the hunt for a genuine self-starter, someone who's thought of it before we've asked for it. Your initial task will be to launch three new-to-market brands and to rebrand two existing brands. These launches will target both the on and off trade and range from the exciting no/low category to premium. Everything we do aims to disrupt the status quo. We're looking for marketeers who understand the importance of bravery.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
* You'll be responsible for building brands by helping choose and manage agencies and internal talent to deliver differentiated, insight-driven and beautiful packaging and executions
* You'll develop strategies which help us excel across the marketing mix, from eCommerce, events, digital advertising and more
* You'll act as a brand guardian across the portfolio, understanding what each brand stands for and ensuring its consistency across all we do
* You'll be commercially minded and help us deliver against ambitious growth targets
* 5 yrs of experience in brand management
* Experience in large beverage corporates highly valued
* Proven track record delivering digital & social media campaigns
* A genuine passion for the drinks industry
* Strong commercial and numerical acumen with attention to detail
* Creating briefs and briefing creative; excellent agency management
* Ability to work at all levels in the business, managing up and down