As the only London restaurant of Michelin-starred chef Daniel Boulud, Bar Boulud offers a truly special dining experience. A stylish bistro and wine bar specialising in seasonal, rustic French cooking, Bar Boulud's relaxed ambience and fabulous cuisine has won plaudits from critics and diners alike.
We are looking for a Chef de Partie to help create our Bar Boulud dishes with finesse.
The Chef de Partie in Bar Boulud will be responsible for the following duties:
* To ensure that all food is cooked and presented to excellent quality as devised by the Senior Chefs
* To work under the direction of the Demi Chef de Partie.
* To clean and maintain all kitchen areas, including equipment and tools to Safe and Sound standards
* To place food orders as required for the daily production
We offer our Chef de Partie first world class benefits but not limited to:
* Complimentary hotel stays across the group
* Team member discounts on hotel stays and dining across the group
* Highly competitive salary within the luxury London Hotel sector
* Free laundry and complimentary meals whilst on duty
* Colleague recognition and reward programmes
* An exciting range of learning and development programmes
* Opportunities for promotion and transfers across the group
* Colleague Social events and Wellness programmes
Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park is London's most iconic address. The spirit of the city infuses every floor. The parks green vastness rolls beyond bedroom windows. Renowned guests frequent the hotels bars and restaurants.
Its another world. A world of oriental luxury and the most attentive service. A world that's all about our guests.
Its also a world that's been reinvented and re-imagined to move with the times. With a heart of London's heritage and an eye to the future, we use our own sense of history to set new standards - through kind, passionate and generous service.
From three-course dinners to the perfect scrambled eggs, we need Chef de Parties who are ready for a diverse set of dishes.
Two days are never the same when you're a chef with us. One guest might crave the ideal beef Wellington; another might yearn for a fresh plate of mochi .
Because our menus are designed around so many palates and plates, we have a huge variety of skills under one roof. Who wouldn't want to learn to make labneh from our dedicated Middle Eastern chef? Or to bake the perfect scone? And the best part: if you have a signature dish - a traditional recipe from your home town, perhaps - it could even end up on our menu.
Working at Mandarin Oriental isn't just a job; it provides an opportunity to build a career for life with the potential to travel the world within our unique organization. Our people aim high and we support them all the way by providing career advancement and Learning and Development programmes designed to enable our colleagues to be the best. We do this by developing our Colleagues and encouraging them to take on new challenges, thus allowing us to identify their potential and help them expand their careers as the groups expansion plans take effect over the next few years with many new hotel openings on the horizon.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process. See description